The...I want this player to Juve thread (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Poulsen is a solid defensive midfielder, but he is an out and DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER, not exactly what we needed. St
arting with two defensive midfielders in the same line up is pointless. Melberg is a squad player not starting XI quality for a supposed scudetto & CL challenging side. He would not get in to the inter back four. My mistake on the Bojinov thing:tup:
Poulsen is not ONLY a defensive mid, he can do a lot more than that. His passings very solid. Stop judging him from the position he supposedly plays at. Jesus

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 22, 2008
i think some people on this forum are really stupid, all they want are diego, Vdv and cassano, they have no idea of the directions ranieri is taking juve in. time after time hes mentioned that he wants 2 defensive midfielders, and hes done that with poulsen.

however, i'm not too happy with ranieri either. poulsen is fine but hes hardly a world beater, miguel veloso wouldv been nice....
BUT most of all i disagree with our shocking defence. i heard knezevic was signed for £200,000- and thats exactly what hes worth!
and mellberg, a good defender and cheap. but he wont be able to handle ibrahimavic and other great players. to be honest i think legro is better than both, so whats the point in signing them?
you can't win the league without a good defence- and we haven't got one
Ranieri is a loser, he has no directions, he plays the players Suko signs. Why would anyone here want to sign Cassano, when we already have Ale, Trezeguet Amauri & Iaquinta? VDV is a real madrid player. Diego would be a huge addition to the side if he were to join us. And i would expect Ranieri as coach to set out a formation which he fits in to. There is no excuse not to sign a player because he is a "fantista" player, if that was the case we would never have signed Platini or Zidane, you make exceptions for great players. I agree on our defence, without Chiellini it is mediocre.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Ranieri is a loser, he has no directions, he plays the players Suko signs. Why would anyone here want to sign Cassano, when we already have Ale, Trezeguet Amauri & Iaquinta? VDV is a real madrid player. Diego would be a huge addition to the side if he were to join us. And i would expect Ranieri as coach to set out a formation which he fits in to. There is no excuse not to sign a player because he is a "fantista" player, if that was the case we would never have signed Platini or Zidane, you make exceptions for great players. I agree on our defence, without Chiellini it is mediocre.
YEAH FUCK SUCKO AND RUINIERI :rulz:

Jul 15, 2006
Benfica Want Big Money For Di María
Ángel Di María is wanted by a host of Europe's biggest clubs after his impressive performance at the Olympic Games, but Benfica will insist that his buy-out clause is met.

The 20-year-old's displays have attracted interest from Barcelona, Real Madrid, Milan, Inter, Juventus, Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal, according to Portugal's A Bola.

Benfica know that they will face a struggle to hold on to Di María after he rose to prominence during the Olympics in China this summer although they will not let him leave on the cheap.

In July, the Portuguese outfit increased the player's buy-out clause to €30m and will not speak to any would-be suitors unless that figure is met.

It is unlikely that any of the major clubs will make a move for the player during the last few days of the transfer window, but could well monitor his progress over the next season.

Di María rose through the youth ranks at Rosario Central before moving up to their first team in 2005, where he spent the next two seasons gaining experience.

Last summer he made the €6m switch to Benfica after appearing at the FIFA Under-20 World Cup and played 36 times for As Águias during his first season at the club.

At the weekend, Di María's stock rose even further when he raced on to a pass from Lionel Messi in extra time in the final of the Olympic Games against Nigeria before clipping in a superb winner for the Albiceleste.

-- Goal.shit, anyways I don't think we can even afford half of his release clause.

gencho-07

Avanti La Vecchia Signora
Aug 24, 2008
Hahahah For 5or6 Games On Olympic Games With Argentina He Did a Man Wich Cost 30mln It's Not Possible ....! :flag:
Benfica Want Big Money For Di María
Ángel Di María is wanted by a host of Europe's biggest clubs after his impressive performance at the Olympic Games, but Benfica will insist that his buy-out clause is met.

The 20-year-old's displays have attracted interest from Barcelona, Real Madrid, Milan, Inter, Juventus, Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal, according to Portugal's A Bola.

Benfica know that they will face a struggle to hold on to Di María after he rose to prominence during the Olympics in China this summer although they will not let him leave on the cheap.

In July, the Portuguese outfit increased the player's buy-out clause to €30m and will not speak to any would-be suitors unless that figure is met.

It is unlikely that any of the major clubs will make a move for the player during the last few days of the transfer window, but could well monitor his progress over the next season.

Di María rose through the youth ranks at Rosario Central before moving up to their first team in 2005, where he spent the next two seasons gaining experience.

Last summer he made the €6m switch to Benfica after appearing at the FIFA Under-20 World Cup and played 36 times for As Águias during his first season at the club.

At the weekend, Di María's stock rose even further when he raced on to a pass from Lionel Messi in extra time in the final of the Olympic Games against Nigeria before clipping in a superb winner for the Albiceleste.

-- Goal.shit, anyways I don't think we can even afford half of his release clause.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Di Maria is not really ready for a top top team yet (too inconsistent to be a bonafide winger just yet, he hasnt delivered for Benfica yet), despite being a very good talent, the hype of a good Olympics shouldnt let people get carried away.

Jul 15, 2006
FC Zenit St. Petersburg have broken the Russian transfer record by signing 25-year-old Portugal midfielder Danny from FC Dinamo Moskva for €30m.

'Best midfielder'
Danny's transfer shatters the previous highest fee in Russian football, which Dinamo themselves set with the €16m purchase of another Portuguese international midfielder, Maniche, from FC Porto in May 2005. Zenit, who have not disclosed details on the length of Danny's contract, have been chasing the Venezuelan-born playmaker for the past two months and coach Dick Advocaat was delighted to have finally got his man. "We've been interested in Danny for a while now," he said. "I consider him the best midfielder in the Russian league and he can become a very useful member of our team. I see Danny as an attacking midfielder or winger."

Link

HOLY F*CK! :shocked:

It's not like I wanted him at Juve, just the fee is shocking.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
FC Zenit St. Petersburg have broken the Russian transfer record by signing 25-year-old Portugal midfielder Danny from FC Dinamo Moskva for €30m.

'Best midfielder'
Danny's transfer shatters the previous highest fee in Russian football, which Dinamo themselves set with the €16m purchase of another Portuguese international midfielder, Maniche, from FC Porto in May 2005. Zenit, who have not disclosed details on the length of Danny's contract, have been chasing the Venezuelan-born playmaker for the past two months and coach Dick Advocaat was delighted to have finally got his man. "We've been interested in Danny for a while now," he said. "I consider him the best midfielder in the Russian league and he can become a very useful member of our team. I see Danny as an attacking midfielder or winger."

Link

HOLY F*CK! :shocked:

It's not like I wanted him at Juve, just the fee is shocking.

These mindboggling transfer fees were bound to happen sooner rather than later.. I expect these kind of situations to happen more and more to a point it becomes beyond ridicolous, fuck me I could write my honours on this shit.. Although, forza Platini for trying to stop..

Aug 22, 2008
Before the market closes we have to sign a top class versatile midfielder. My pick would be Either Hamsik or Moutinho, as they both have huge potenial and can play anywhere in midfield. Imagine one of them & Giovinco in the future. Moutinho would cost in the region of 20-22million euros. Hamsik is more difficult to sign, as Marino won't sell him that easily. My guess is 30million euros to prize away Hamsik.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I want Corluka, Zapata and Lucho.

It's either this or we'll compete for the 3-4th spot in Serie A and hope passing the 1st group stage in the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)