The...I want this player to Juve thread (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fight Club

Dec 14, 2005
yeah huntelaar would be great, but then you would have to sell one of our present strikers.
kind of like the ones we have

rosenberg..haven't seen him play lately. but it's like he's not stepping up to the next level

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Badass Devil said:
please not rosenberg, they dub him as the new zlatan
I don't believe in what people dub players. I have never seen the new Maradona, the new Zidane, the new Pele, the new whatever. All these do not exist, they are just bull crap talk.

So Rosenberg is the new Zlatan? Why? Is it because he is a forward and comes from Skåne and plays for Ajax? So every Swede coming from Skåne, is an attacker and goes to play in Ajax is the new Zlatan? Who the fuck is Zlatan so that a much better player be called the new Zlatan.

Have you seen Rosenberg play? Does he have the same attitude as Zlatan? Does he have the same physique? Does he dribble with chewing gums? Does he dribblw with socks?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Dominic said:
I'm sorry but that's a ridiculous comparison.. Ribery has been barely been over a season at Marseille...
Not to forget that he's been in three different clubs for the past four years.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I like the fact that we have more italians in the team than last season.
Out:
Ibra = Swedish
Thuram = French
Vieira = French
Mutu = Romanian
Emerson = Brazillian
Cannavaro = Italian
Zambrotta = Italian
Abbiatti = Italian

In:
Palladino = Italian
Guzman = Italian
Bojinov = Bulgarian
Marchisio = Itaian
Paro = Italian
Boumsong = French
Marchionni = Italian
Zanetti = Italian
Mirante = Italian
Belardi = Italian

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
- vOnAm - said:
I seriously do not care for a new striker, a new midfield playmaker is what we have been missing in such a long time.

i totally agree...and the 5 year JUVENTUS contract goes to....

RIBERY RIBERY!!!!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Amelia, Frey, Miguel, UJfalusi, Barzagli, Mexès, Givet, Abidal, Pasqual, Ribéry, Mascherano, Donadel, Sneijder, Huntelaar...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
mark77 said:
Amelia, Frey, Miguel, UJfalusi, Barzagli, Mexès, Givet, Abidal, Pasqual, Ribéry, Mascherano, Donadel, Sneijder, Huntelaar...

wtf u want amelia and frey for? we have mirante, who i see as the future numero uno for italia

miguel - attacking rb, we have balza

ujfalusi, doesnt totally convince me

barzagli - give u tht 1

mexes - please no

givet - perhaps

abidal - didnt impress me at the wc, infact he was one of the more weaker players, and again we dont need more attacking full backs

pasqual - perhaps

ribery - unlikely to arrive

mascherano - will have a hard time in england but ok

donadel - hmm

sneijder - any palyer from holland is a massive risk, and sneijder can be v inconsistant

huntelaar - again is a risk, but if its true we can get him cheap then its worth it

if u wish to argue with this, give me 10 mins, need to go do an inter

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
lol

I tried to fill each position. I'd be cool with Mirante in nets if Gigi leaves.
We should also get all of Bojinov if he does well.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
players i want:

Goalkeepers: noone in particular but if we manage to get Amelia in a trade or Cech i wouldnt mind

Defenders: Barzagli, Pasqual, Givet, Oddo

Midfielders: Mascherano, a creative midfielder like Riquelme / Messi or cheaper, a player similar to Gattuso, Maxi Rodriguez

Strikers: Bojinov, Huntelaar [saw him play against Start in the Uefa Cup and scored 2 good goals], Tevez

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
mark77 said:
lol

I tried to fill each position. I'd be cool with Mirante in nets if Gigi leaves.
We should also get all of Bojinov if he does well.

woah man im bk, i know i said 10 mins, but its hard to get zlatan out of ur ass.

anyways... wot worries me is that mirante mite be another pelizzoli, a gk that will just be forgotten, i mean lets face it buffon has at least another 7 yrs ahead of him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)