The...I want this player to Juve thread (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
How abt Maxi Lopez owned by Barcelona? Ofcourse if only when trezi leaves
I know its a big gamble, but hes young and a very good player.Barca wont ask much for him.

Jul 23, 2006
sateeh said:
How abt Maxi Lopez owned by Barcelona? Ofcourse if only when trezi leaves
I know its a big gamble, but hes young and a very good player.Barca wont ask much for him.
nope i wouldnt want a barca reject in juve
if wer replacing trez, get some1 whoz a friggin starter for his team, a good team

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I'd stick with Palladino Bojinov duo for our future.

See how well Paro is playing in midfield and then decide whether we need another playmaker or if Paro can handle the job.

What we need is a left midfielder or left winger, neddy is getting older and i dont know how well guzman plays there. Ribbery is cool in that position, although I wouldn't mind taking Zambo back for that.

Jul 23, 2006
- vOnAm - said:

See how well Paro is playing in midfield and then decide whether we need another playmaker or if Paro can handle the job.

What we need is a left midfielder or left winger, neddy is getting older and i dont know how well guzman plays there. Ribbery is cool in that position, although I wouldn't mind taking Zambo back for that.
ribery(we have to pay too much for him)
i say samir nasri or ben arfa r good, problem is that marseille n lyon always want an extra 15 mill per player

Jul 2, 2006
- vOnAm - said:

yes

Palladino-Bojinov

they are true Juventino

lets hope they are work hard and improve

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
juventus710 said:
nope i wouldnt want a barca reject in juve
if wer replacing trez, get some1 whoz a friggin starter for his team, a good team
well hes a good player but didnt get the chance imo.Not so expensive, and could be effective.Remember we dont have the purchasing power we had before.

trezi is going to be leaving even mybe in january, and i think maxi could do well.

and mybe zala too at the end of the season.

JuvePower

Jan 2, 2006
I say, lets get Oguchi Onyewu, from our friends Standard Liege. Capello wanted him to join real, wanted to pay 8mill €. Plays for USA nt, played a good WC, solid defendig

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
JuvePower said:
I say, lets get Oguchi Onyewu, from our friends Standard Liege. Capello wanted him to join real, wanted to pay 8mill €. Plays for USA nt, played a good WC, solid defendig

now that would be inspiring, an american in juve :D

JuvePower

Jan 2, 2006
Together with Kompany, he was last year best defender in our league. And he isnt old, 24.

maybe his wc wasnt perfect, but i love him, one of the reasons im a supporter of Standard

Sep 28, 2002
JuvePower said:
Together with Kompany, he was last year best defender in our league. And he isnt old, 24.

Check this

maybe his wc wasnt perfect, but i love him, one of the reasons im a supporter of Standard
one of the better defenders in the belgian league. woop dee fucking doo. sorry if i sound too excited.

JuvePower

Jan 2, 2006
Agree, our league isnt top notch, but if he is mentioned together with Kompany, well that means something

I see him playing every weekend, so plzz, dont say u know everything about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)