The...I want this player to Juve thread (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
hence why it is a dream I said. There was no need for captain obvious to have to go through the effort of quoting me and mentioning it was impossible.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
His threads closed so... Dal Portogallo, Juve alza offerta per Meira a 13 milioni

14:09 del 01 agosto

Secondo quanto scrive il quotidiano portoghese 'Record', la Juve è pronta ad alzare l'offerta per il difensore dello Stoccarda, Fernando Meira. L'ad bianconero Blanc e il ds Secco dovrebbero incontrare in serata i dirigenti del club tedesco. La Juve sarebbe pronta ad offrire 13 milioni, una cifra molto vicina ai 15 che chiedono i campioni di Germania. L'aumento dell'offerta precedente (10 milioni) dipende anche dalle cessioni che la Juventus starebbe per ufficializzare, come quelle di Boumsong, Legrottaglie, Chiellini e Zalayeta.

Calciomercato

13m for Meira

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Let's get Meira and Diego and I'm a happy camper and add the Hunter that would make me exstatic
I swear to God,those two players would probably make me the happiest man alive..huhehuehuuehe,i know its very very hard,but with both Nasri and VDV looking likely to move to Madrid,only Diego is left..So God please help Juve get Ribas..uhehehee:D

Juventino#16

Chila !!! #3
May 27, 2007
i want Fernando Meira! we need someone like him, our defence is not good + with him andrade - Meira we have super defence

RB: Zebina, Grygera, Birindelli
CB: Andrade, Criscito, maybe Grygera, Legro, (Boumsong)
LB: Chiellini, Molinaro, Criscito

the best of this is: Grygera---Andrade----Criscito---Chiellini
(boumsong)

but is Criscito really better than Boumsong?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
i want Fernando Meira! we need someone like him, our defence is not good + with him andrade - Meira we have super defence

RB: Zebina, Grygera, Birindelli
CB: Andrade, Criscito, maybe Grygera, Legro, (Boumsong)
LB: Chiellini, Molinaro, Criscito

the best of this is: Grygera---Andrade----Criscito---Chiellini
(boumsong)

but is Criscito really better than Boumsong?
There isn't much difference just now, but by the end of the season Criscito will be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)