The...I want this player to Juve thread (119 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Just putting this here...I want to say that I believe it's impossible but just for your information. One of the guru's says that if Juve want to spend the cash for real, it would be on Steven Gerrard.

I know, he was under the influence of some substance so just putting this out there.

:D
i think if liverpool dont win the league within the next 2 seasons gerrard will want to leave, not that we will need him since by then diego or vdv will be at juve :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Although we need a top class CB a good option for us would be Nery Castillo.I've seen him too many times.His only disadvantage is that he lacks of power.He can play in both wings or as a 2nd striker like DP.Truly world class for Greece but for serie A???

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Just putting this here...I want to say that I believe it's impossible but just for your information. One of the guru's says that if Juve want to spend the cash for real, it would be on Steven Gerrard.

I know, he was under the influence of some substance so just putting this out there.

:D
:rofl:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Is Mascherano on an 18 month loan or was he bought out completely by Liverpool? Ive heard both, can anyone clear this up? Because if hes on loan, we should definetly try again for him.
As far as I know it is a loan deal. There must be a fair chance that Liverpool would have the option to buy him though.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
It was impossible to get Ribery. Juventus had certain amount for transfers and it was too much to spend 25 million Euros on just one player when 5-6 new players had to be bought.

Some people just don´t think rational.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Is Mascherano on an 18 month loan or was he bought out completely by Liverpool? Ive heard both, can anyone clear this up? Because if hes on loan, we should definetly try again for him.

a) we have nocerino now

b) it will turn out to be another tevez saga and will go through fifa and all that, and we can do without all that

c) secco himself admitted it was complicated to try and sign him

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
It's a dream I know, but if I could have one player at Juve right now I would want John Terry.

When I first thought about it, players like Messi, Kaka, and Gerrard poped in my mind. But then I though about while having those players would be incredible, our defense is still a bit shaky so who better to have then the world's top CB imo. He's a leader, he's brave and he absolutely dominates both in the air and on the ground.

-----------------------Buffon----------------
Zebina------Andrade------Terry----Chiellini

with the exception of Zebina, that defense looks incredible.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
It's a dream I know, but if I could have one player at Juve right now I would want John Terry.

When I first thought about it, players like Messi, Kaka, and Gerrard poped in my mind. But then I though about while having those players would be incredible, our defense is still a bit shaky so who better to have then the world's top CB imo. He's a leader, he's brave and he absolutely dominates both in the air and on the ground.

-----------------------Buffon----------------
Zebina------Andrade------Terry----Chiellini

with the exception of Zebina, that defense looks incredible.
his salary would be impossible to cover

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
if chivu joins inter for 15 million then i will be disappointed
weve made 15 million selling players..why wasnt that used to get chivu and we could match his salary demands im sure
and its time we bite back at inter for taking zlatan n vieira

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
if chivu joins inter for 15 million then i will be disappointed
weve made 15 million selling players..why wasnt that used to get chivu and we could match his salary demands im sure
and its time we bite back at inter for taking zlatan n vieira
f*ck chivu, hes going to inter so hes gona do crap :D and tbh ive been a bit dissapointed in his inconsistency last season so i think 15 mill is definatly overpriced, im quite content with andrade. wtf can chivu do with a tiago belter from 30 yrds out? - f*ck all :D

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
There is only two players we need to look at for next season. 08/09

They are Jeremy Menez and, more importantly, Samir Nasri.
Infact, the January window for Nasri would be the time to buy, taking the market by surprise, avoiding competition with Real, Barcelona, Manchester United, AC Milan, Inter, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Bayern Munich, Atlético Madrid and Lyon.

Nasri is already world class, will cost big bucks, but will be a better replacement than RVdV for Pavel's job.

It's time we wrote to the club direct by email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)