The...I want this player to Juve thread (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
a midfield with Neddy, Tiago and Camo is quite suited for a 4-3-3
we have strenght, infiltration and technique and we have Almiron, Zanetti, Marchionni...
Besides Nedved and Camo want a role more in the centre. This would be ideal. We just need to strenthen our defence. I'd go for Canna-Millito but they only seem to want one.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
a midfield with Neddy, Tiago and Camo is quite suited for a 4-3-3
we have strenght, infiltration and technique and we have Almiron, Zanetti, Marchionni...
Besides Nedved and Camo want a role more in the centre. This would be ideal. We just need to strenthen our defence. I'd go for Canna-Millito but they only seem to want one.
Theres no way Camo can play in a 3 man midfield...I dont think Nedved can either actually,but thats debatable.

keep Boumsong would be better
Of course not.:disagree:

Jul 28, 2002
Theres no way Camo can play in a 3 man midfield...I dont think Nedved can either actually,but thats debatable.

Of course not.:disagree:
I could easily see neddy in a three man midfield, as long as there is a full time Anchor man. Camo could also play in a three man midfield, however not with neddy at the same time.

An anchor man would be required, Zanetti would have to do.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I could easily see neddy in a three man midfield, as long as there is a full time Anchor man. Camo could also play in a three man midfield, however not with neddy at the same time.

An anchor man would be required, Zanetti would have to do.
Like i said with Nedved its debatable..If it were 3 years ago i would have agreed..but i just dont think he has it in him anymore.

IMO Camoronesi cant be used in a 3 man midfield.As in a 3 man midfield you dont have any wingers.Unless you're suggesting he can play as a central mid??

Jul 28, 2002
Like i said with Nedved its debatable..If it were 3 years ago i would have agreed..but i just dont think he has it in him anymore.

IMO Camoronesi cant be used in a 3 man midfield.As in a 3 man midfield you dont have any wingers.Unless you're suggesting he can play as a central mid??
He has in the past been used in Central midfield, and he often drifts inside anyway.

So, if we were willing to give camo the most creative role in a three man midfield, then yes i think he could. But he wouldnt work if Neddy was also trying to create and reducing the defensive structure, after all, two of the midfielder will have a lot of leg work to do to cover the defensive ground lacking from wingers.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He has in the past been used in Central midfield, and he often drifts inside anyway.

So, if we were willing to give camo the most creative role in a three man midfield, then yes i think he could. But he wouldnt work if Neddy was also trying to create and reducing the defensive structure, after all, two of the midfielder will have a lot of leg work to do to cover the defensive ground lacking from wingers.
Must have missed that..but i'll take you're word for it.:)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Looking at our squad, apart from needing a good CB, I think someone like Hleb would also be a good choice. He can play almost everywhere in midfield....but again thats not the most important thing ATM. Lets first get CB player and then hopefully Ranieri can go to such a move because Lampard isn't likely to join us.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Looking at our squad, apart from needing a good CB, I think someone like Hleb would also be a good choice. He can play almost everywhere in midfield....but again thats not the most important thing ATM. Lets first get CB player and then hopefully Ranieri can go to such a move because Lampard isn't likely to join us.
While i agree he can play almost anywhere in midfield..I dont think he is consistent enough to be a Juve starter...He is way too inconsistent,injury prone and physically weak.Believe me,you wouldnt want him;)

Jul 28, 2002
True, im keen to see how brazo is used and how he performs as he could prove to be very important alternative wide man to the ageing neddy.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
While i agree he can play almost anywhere in midfield..I dont think he is consistent enough to be a Juve starter...He is way too inconsistent,injury prone and physically weak.Believe me,you wouldnt want him;)
True, I noticed that he's physically weak....well, someone like him but a bit better would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)