The...I want this player to Juve thread (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
i know what he meant but i was unsure about my info on Camo :p...Duff is kinda hot headed too i thought he did some shit against Arsenal as well :D!!!

X-ZERO

From MÉXICO whit Love
Jun 22, 2007
Cuple of ??? i have seen on a number of websites that Milito is now closest to R. Madrid :tdown: that to JUVE, is this True??? and is it really happen that Canna now that Capello is gone is coming back, cuz on his official page he said he liked R. Madrid 4 the next 3 or 4 years:cry: . and who´s gonna be our DMF, cuz sincerly i dont thing that zannetti is enought and tiago & Almiron arent that defensive.

Thanx 4 any info on this in advanced.
P.D. id love Rafa Marquez in Bianconero

Jul 28, 2002
We dont definitively need a destroyer in our midfield. Two central midfielder who are willing to do the legwork back should be sufficient, providing a more balance approach asapposed to two full time destroyers.

As far as i know, Almiron is a bit of a regista, whereas tiago is more box to box. THis could be a good partnership.

Thus we dont need to sign up another DMF, we already have a decent hard working dmf who played for us in B, two talent youngsters in Nonc/Marchiso and even the great hero that is tachi.

We need superior CB's to Boum and Legro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)