Klaas Jan Huntelaar (1 Viewer)

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
I'm happy to see that thread open. Still, i'm not so sure we'll get him. I think our team is 98 % complete as believed. Anything in addition would be a bonus.

Gasbarroni

Accelerati Incredibilus
Dec 15, 2005
I'd rather have Rossi over Huntelaar, he could be the heir to Alex his throne(Rossi)...but if Trez leaves then Huntelaar would be a worthy successor but only over the next 2 years certainly not immediately!

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Napoli has renewed their interest in Huntelaar. The young striker from Ajax has already rejected an offer from Napoli a couple seasons ago. At the presentation of their new players, Napoli spoke about their tracking of G.Rossi.

TuttoMercatoWeb

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i dont think it'll happen,but iI actually wont mind if he goes to Napoli.Its better than seeing him go to Arsenal,Manchester United or Barcelona.Plus ive always kinda wanted for Napoli to rise from the ashes again.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Have we decided to sell Iaquinta asap and buy a decent forward??
We got rid of Henry within a few weeks, i dont see it wouldnt happen with Iaquinta either...

(i hope)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
well it wouldnt make sense to spend as to so much on someone like meira if we arnt prepared to spend a similar ammount on milito, because what stuttgart are looking for is not much less than what zaragoza wanted milito for. and lets face it, stuttgart are just as stubbourn, and tbh im glad cause id sooner have canna or give criscito a chance

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Have we decided to sell Iaquinta asap and buy a decent forward??
We got rid of Henry within a few weeks, i dont see it wouldnt happen with Iaquinta either...

(i hope)
give it 18 months like we did with henry. if anything to go by iaquinta will more like likely have the num 9 shirt which is unluckly for juve players since most of the barers of the num 9 shirt have left within the first or 2nd season for as long as i can remember

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Ha! The Hunter thread. :cry:

How come he didn't sign with another team? Arsenal, Fiorentina and many other clubs wanted him and would offer him more than double of what he gets.

I don't believe the I want to play another year with Ajax crap.

FORZA HUNTER!!! Bianconero sooner or later. :rock n' roll:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Ha! The Hunter thread. :cry:

How come he didn't sign with another team? Arsenal, Fiorentina and many other clubs wanted him and would offer him more than double of what he gets.

I don't believe the I want to play another year with Ajax crap.

FORZA HUNTER!!! Bianconero sooner or later. :rock n' roll:
i wouldnt rule a arsenal bid for him, from what i understand their bid for palacio seems to have stalled, so perhaps a huntelaar bid, but i hope not :D

p.s what happened to our option on him? or is it because bettega is no longer with us, so has the interest?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
option as passed. Arsenal made a bid earlier and they were told as FM says...hands off.

now that the option as passed everything as been set to 0 or maybe we have another option like we pay 2m ow for the option and 16 more next year with the player moving in 08.

Let's wait and see. I believe we can get him. A player of his caliber should be in a top European club, no offense to Ajax of course. (They are in the CL preliminaries).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)