The Holocaust (15 Viewers)

Did the Holocaust happen/exist?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Here's a nice test to see how Nazi you are and who you'd have been if you were a nazi:
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/17675020579094199926/Would-You-Have-Been-a-Nazi

I'm Göring :D

Der Kommandant

Achtung! You are 8% brainwashworthy, 55% antitolerant, and 71% blindly patriotic
Opportunistic, patriotic to a fault, and not so fond of people who aren't just like you, you are like a Nazi General. Back in Germany in the 1940's, you would have been at the top of the asshole list. Not for Nazism, necessarily, but for your own sick, twisted values. Then, out of superior intelligence (relative to other Nazis, that is), you would've climbed to the top.

Conclusion: you would have been a Nazi, and most likely would have served them well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
It might not be the best time for me to take this quiz but here's my result anyway:

Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 31% brainwashworthy, 23% antitolerant, and 19% blindly patriotic

Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Can someone explain what Cruello said? I didn't understand any of it I'm afraid.

----------------

The Resistance

Achtung! You are 31% brainwashworthy, 32% antitolerant, and 48% blindly patriotic

Welcome to the Resistance (Der Widerstand)! You believe in freedom, justice, equality, and your country, and you can't be converted to the the dark side.

Breakdown: your Blind Patriotism levels are borderline unhealthy, but you show such a love of people from everywhere and a natural resistance to brainwashing, you would probably focus your energy to fight the Fuehrer with furor, so to speak.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would have taken up ARMS against the oppressors. Or even your friends' oppressors. Congratulations!

Less than 5% of all test takers earn a spot in the Resistance!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Btw, Ze, i'm Göring. He was a commander of the Luftwaffe, the German air-force.
Since you're a pilot i was going to be your worst nightmare, you traitor! :(

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Btw, Ze, i'm Göring. He was a commander of the Luftwaffe, the German air-force.
Since you're a pilot i was going to be your worst nightmare, you traitor! :(
Being part of the resistance and an experienced pilot I would have stolen your aircraft and lead a salient attack on your air force. I would have lost due to your large fleet but at least been one of those that stood up against your evil regime :stuckup:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The Swine

Achtung! You are 31% brainwashworthy, 41% antitolerant, and 38% blindly patriotic
Sie sind ein Schwein! You would've lived a quiet and consenting civilian life in Germany, while the Nazis stomped all over people you didn't quite care about.

You would never have directly joined the Nazis, basically because (1) you're not so nationalistic, (2) you're not that susceptible to crazy propaganda, and (3) you probably don't have the bloodlust. But you would've appreciated the Party, because you liked how they cleaned out the [insert race you dislike here].

The fact is, you demonstrate too much attachment to and pride of your own kind, be they white & male & straight or whatever. You absolutely would not have stood up to the Germans.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would NOT have STOOD UP to the Nazis. Sorry

I got done because I thought environmentalists deserve to be mistreated. :lol2:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Here's a nice test to see how Nazi you are and who you'd have been if you were a nazi:
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/17675020579094199926/Would-You-Have-Been-a-Nazi

I'm Göring :D

Der Kommandant

Achtung! You are 8% brainwashworthy, 55% antitolerant, and 71% blindly patriotic
Opportunistic, patriotic to a fault, and not so fond of people who aren't just like you, you are like a Nazi General. Back in Germany in the 1940's, you would have been at the top of the asshole list. Not for Nazism, necessarily, but for your own sick, twisted values. Then, out of superior intelligence (relative to other Nazis, that is), you would've climbed to the top.

Conclusion: you would have been a Nazi, and most likely would have served them well.
:lol2: That's gold Alen, just gold.

Apr 12, 2004
Sieg Heil!

Der Kommandant
Achtung! You are 31% brainwashworthy, 41% antitolerant, and 43% blindly patriotic

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Crap. I got High-tailing-it Einstein... :(

Your result for The Would You Have Been a Nazi Test ...
The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 31% brainwashworthy, 32% antitolerant, and 33% blindly patriotic

Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

You probably you lack the charisma and intelligence to be Hitler himself, but then again, who knows? You've got a few of the necessary traits, at least. You are crazy, nationalistic, and more proud of your background than you should be.

Right now I am breathing a big sigh of relief that you don't live in Germany in the 1930's, although I guess things couldn't have gone any worse than they did, even with your help. Maybe all this energy that you feel right now could be directed to an end less evil? Are you a Police Officer? Not in my town, I hope.

Sadly, you exceeded expectations on all 3 indicators.

Deutschland: Uber Alles!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)