• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
CheSchifo!

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #241
    Actually we admit to both the nuclear bombings in Japan and the bombing of Dresden during the second World War. We actually teach the importance of those events in our history books. Believe it or not. :coffee:
    And following the war it was quickly established that all of Europe was responsible for allowing a Nazi regime in a certain way. Moreover the officials of several national police forces later admitted to having helped the Nazis, even if they were forced to do so. I don't see how the Holocaust would be an advantage for Europe.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    Jul 12, 2002
    Yes the holocaust did happen, but the statistics are dodgy. It is hard to deny that the incident has been milked to its fullest. Every effort has been made to remind us that Jews are the persecuted ones. How about the other human rights violation incidents, committed by people installed by the Western countries themselves after they overthrew leaders that they didn't like? Every statement by the Iranian President against the West and Israel are widely reported and condemned while Israeli rabbis who comment that one Jewish life is worth more than 1000 Palestinian ones are praised.
    Praised by whom?

Aug 17, 2007
    I'm shocked. you really open this sick poll. i don't know what to say...as a grandchild to a polish grandpa that lost his two parents and 9 brothers and sisters between 1939-1945 i'm amazed.

so what, some of you really think that the all thing never happend? all the nazis stuff and the 6 million jews is fake?

i think i'm about to retire from this forum

OP
    CheSchifo!

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #245
    Let's not push it here. A lot of people who are now grandfathers lost relatives in WWII. Hell, even my two grandfathers lost relatives and yes, they did have friends and family members who have spent time in concentration camps. I am as shocked as you are, but don't act as if you're attacked here.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    I'm shocked. you really open this sick poll. i don't know what to say...as a grandchild to a polish grandpa that lost his two parents and 9 brothers and sisters between 1939-1945 i'm amazed.

so what, some of you really think that the all thing never happend? all the nazis stuff and the 6 million jews is fake?

i think i'm about to retire from this forum
    guilt us enough and we'll hand you your own forum soon enough

Aug 17, 2007
    Let's not push it here. A lot of people who are now grandfathers lost relatives in WWII. Hell, even my two grandfathers lost relatives and yes, they did have friends and family members who have spent time in concentration camps. I am as shocked as you are, but don't act as if you're attacked here.
    in favour of the whole world, if there's one thing we should not doubt is what the nazis did. i just can't understand how can someone ask that kind of question

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Theres nothing we can do about the past, indeed what the nazi's did was terrible, but so is what the Israeli's are doing right now to the Palestinians.

And before Seven replies to this post, i am not comparing.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Yes, that is true. Unfortunately Anne Frank did kill millions of Palestinians, Iraqi and Afghans. We should not try to hide this historical truth.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    *sigh*

Read a thing or two about the Holocaust (preferably in English and something decent, not some shady site), then you can come back.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    *sigh*

Read a thing or two about the Holocaust (preferably in English and something decent, not some shady site), then you can come back.
    Zionist lover, you have been fooled by propaganda from Jew media, school and forum admin.

You need to search for Geocities sites with many pictures written by Turko-Algerian or maybe Austrian prison guard. Very trusty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)