Did the Holocaust happen/exist?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
But you still have the Nazi documentation about the murdered and deported Jews, and you know how pedantic the Germans are, and this gives a number of over 3 mil jews who were taken in concentration camps, with big majority of them never coming out of there
According to some sources they were 3110722
Bad sources.Not all of them were taken there so that can just be a big part that was killed.

Anyway,even with those numbers how could you say 30.000 in the first place?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Has anyone seen the film: Hitler: the rise of evil. In this film it basically shows Hitler from when he was young till when he started the war, and it shows why he chose the jews and what ticked him off. I think most people here should watch it and maybe would get a better understanding. Obviously i'm not saying that this film is 100% accurate, but after seeing it, i felt i understood more about the whole Nazi thing.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0346293/

dogsarecute

Aug 7, 2008
Do you know what a zionist is? And how exactly do you intend to prove that they want world domination?

And do you have any proof whatsoever that they architected the Holocaust?

And let me get this straight, they intentionally killed millions of Jews who could have helped them in their quest for world dominaton?

A Jew may not be a Zionist. Zionism is a political movement.

The killing of Jews can be used as an excuse that they need a "home to protect themselves". Ordinary Jews are happy with their regular lives and see no need to fight for such causes. Some event must be created to catalyse the change in thinking. Does this sound plausible?

Actually I also read that when Nazi Germany offered certain Jewish organisations to move the Jews somewhere for millions, the offer was rejected.

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
Do you know what a zionist is? And how exactly do you intend to prove that they want world domination?

And do you have any proof whatsoever that they architected the Holocaust?

And let me get this straight, they intentionally killed millions of Jews who could have helped them in their quest for world dominaton?
yes we know it very well and will talk about it in this thread in the proper time

Do you have any idea about:
Kishinev Massacre 1903 in Russia
Some sources saying that there was an agreement between Tudor Hertzel and the Russian minister of interior Von Plehve to set it up so they can force the Jews to leave Russia to the west and eventually to land of Israel
Actually that's exactly what happened
Tens of thousands of Russian Jews were convinced to leave Russia to the west and eventually to the land of Israel
read the story carefully and tell me why the Russian police did't do any thing to stop that Anti-Jews riot which lasts for 3 or four days before the messacre?

to be continued

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
6 million figure is derived from the initial 1945 Nuremberg trial estimate of 5.7 million deaths,analyses and everything made it reach ~6 million.That took like 55 years of study.How can they say their population was 3?

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
Bad sources.Not all of them were taken there so that can just be a big part that was killed.

Anyway,even with those numbers how could you say 30.000 in the first place?
Didn't finish yet dude so just take it easy

30.000 well i might be wrong
but same goes for that 6 millions as well

and thats exactly what we are talking about

take it easy

OP
CheSchifo!

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #108
    yes we know it very well and will talk about it in this thread in the proper time

Some sources saying that there was an agreement between Tudor Hertzel and the Russian minister of interior Von Plehve to set it up so they can force the Jews to leave Russia to the west and eventually to land of Israel
    Tens of thousands of Russian Jews were convinced to leave Russia to the west and eventually to the land of Israel
    read the story carefully and tell me why the Russian police did't do any thing to stop that Anti-Jews riot which lasts for 3 or four days before the messacre?

to be continued
    Seriously, why?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Didn't finish yet dude so just take it easy

30.000 well i might be wrong
    but same goes for that 6 millions as well

and thats exactly what we are talking about

take it easy
    It's ok I'm just saying and not trying to attack you or anyone else

1945 Nuremberg trial estimated 5.7 million deaths,I believe that and that was my main point.

OP
    CheSchifo!

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #110
    It's ok I'm just saying and not trying to attack you or anyone else

1945 Nuremberg trial estimated 5.7 million deaths,I believe that and that was my main point.
    I think the Nuremberg trials are a wee bit more credible than some white power organisation.

tibike

Dec 11, 2007

to be continued
    IIRC, Russia was the first country in the world which established an autonomous area for the Jews in the 1930s somewhere in Eastern Russia.

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
    6 million figure is derived from the initial 1945 Nuremberg trial estimate of 5.7 million deaths,analyses and everything made it reach ~6 million.That took like 55 years of study.How can they say their population was 3?
    Well the figure 6 millions shrink to 4 millions during Nuremberg and then shrinks again to 1.1 Million in 1991
    who knows what will happen if the studies kept going on

any way
    the site you gave us is saying this
    3. Holocaust Scholars Rely on the Testimony of Survivors Because There Is No Objective Documentation Proving the Nazi Genocide.

So its all about the survivals testimony
    There are no any other evidences or sources whatsoever

So studies based on testimonies that's all

well i wont say that all of them were lying
    but there are scientific facts which we should give some attention to
    So we have testimonies and facts
    we will see which one is more convincing

Will talk about it later on

to be continued

OP
    CheSchifo!

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #120

to be continued
    Do you mean Herzl? And why do you not have the first clue of the rich history of Russian pogroms?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)