The Holocaust (18 Viewers)

Did the Holocaust happen/exist?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Like "Just kill millions of our people and if you need any help, just tell us, we'll help you"?

If you want to make a better case you should say that there were certain powerful jewish individuals, or groups, who did see a benefit of a holocaust, and even though they weren't directly involved, they did exactly what was needed for Hitler to start the termination, knowing that Hitler will do it.

Even this is debatable though.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Like "Just kill millions of our people and if you need any help, just tell us, we'll help you"?

If you want to make a better case you should say that there were certain powerful jewish individuals, or groups, who did see a benefit of a holocaust, and even though they weren't directly involved, they did exactly what was needed for Hitler to start the termination, knowing that Hitler will do it.

I'm not so sure, but yes that could be the case.

That was just another general poll option.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

No. It went like this.

Hitler: Hey fella's. I got this great idea. You know how you guys are always talking about having your own nation?

Zionists: Oh course Adolf. We want nothing more than to have a place of our own.

Hitler: I know how that feels. How's Palestine sound?

Zionists: Palestine? You mean the place with Jerusalem? Oi Ve, yes Adolf. Let's do it.

Hitler: Well I need a favor before this happens.

Zionists: Sure anything.

Hitler: Well I'm going to need to exterminate 7-10 million of your closest friends, low ball figures will show it as 3 million - 5 million.

Zionists: You mean if we let you kill almost all of us then the remaining few of us can have our own country?

Hitler: Basically?

Zionists: Sweet count us in.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Still, they are people claiming financial support, for his ascent with numbers and names.
Maybe Hitler was actually smarter that we think and used them...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Given what Hitler did to Poland and Stalin to the Baltics, you can't rule out the chance of underhanded tactics by him somewhere...

Apr 12, 2004
Still, they are people claiming financial support, for his ascent with numbers and names.
Maybe Hitler was actually smarter that we think and used them...

PS

Who are the Rockefelers??
The Rockefeller was the owner of Standard Oil and Esso, he had a monopoly on oil in the US and had it broken up into Exxon, Texaco, and some others.

He was the first billionaire in the world, and his grandson is a US Senator for my home state of West Virginia.

OP
CheSchifo!

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #92
    Yes and orchestrated with the help of Zionists.
    Yes, Zionists who want the Jews to have a homeland so they can feel safe, decided to help create the biggest genocide in history towards their own people. I really wonder why some people, who then can't back it up, even consider this an option.

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
    Jack closed the thread about Gaza for a while and rightly so IMO. I'd like to create a thread about the Holocaust, because I think there are several members who do want to continue the discussion about the particular subject, but at the same time I feel it is not necessary to discuss it in the Gaza thread. There are some connections between Gaza and the Holocaust, I know, but not enough to justify such a pollution of the thread in my opinion.

As for me naming Belgium, ReBeL, I did so because of Rwanda. Now I am aware of the fact that you know absolutely nothing about the world beyond the Gaza borders. I should have known that you couldn't care less about African history and therefore I should not have talked about one of the biggest genocides of recent times. I should also not expect you to know Belgium's role in Rwanda nor should I think it likely for you to know what has happened in the Congo over the last decade.
    OK 7
    There are three opinions "beliefs" about the Holocaust
    1-Denying it completely
    2-Admitting its existence but refusing the 6 millions figure related to it
    and beliefs that its an exaggerated one "I belong to this one BTW"
    3-Admitting it completely "

First of all don't talk about it and sounded like Its me only who is denying it
    because, and i am so sure that u know, a lot of PPL is doing the same as well

The story u have is saying it is 6 millions and i have 2 different stories "opinions"
    the first is saying that they were 30.000 only while the other one is saying that it is 500.000-600.000
    so its from 30.000-600.000
    i know its a big range but with the evidences and justifications both teams applied
    to support their thoughts i think its reasonable , and not to mention that even if it is 600.000 which represents the upper boarder "the maximum" its still too far from the Jews figure which is 6 millions

In the matter of fact the Jews themselves used a different figures
    12 millions - 6 millions - 3.5 millions in a lot of their books, movies and reports etc
    so I guess its OK for both both sides to have a quite big range

now, you r saying that SOMEONE is the only one who is denying it, or, at least ,trying to say so indirectly

tell me about those if you don't mind
    Robert Faurisson
    David Hoggan "The Myth of the Six Million"
    Paul Rassinier
    David Irving's "who obviously changed his mind and admit the holocaust to avoid himself from spending 10 years in the Jail
    as he didn't change his mind before the trial.

and a lot more
    Its quite weired and highly suspicious that a lot of the Holocaust denials did change their opinions after denying it for years!!!
    Actually i didn't hear about that big number of writers and historians changing their mind about anything else

Holocaust denial is not something you r hearing for the first time, give it up and try to be rational

and before shifting to another Issue
    Holocaust denial depends on 2 things:
    1-the Number "6 millions" is an exaggerated one
    2-There were no such a thing called gas chambers

to be continued

Jul 2, 2006
    Hitler: Hey fella's. I got this great idea. You know how you guys are always talking about having your own nation?
    it could be true but order of exterminating jews is non-existent.it is hypothetical as people are quoting some phrases from Mein Kampf

Yes, Zionists who want the Jews to have a homeland so they can feel safe, decided to help create the biggest genocide in history towards their own people. I really wonder why some people, who then can't back it up, even consider this an option.
    as i said before zionists don't care about how many jews died.They want Palestine because of their absolute goal.it won't be just a secured home for jews. it will be first step for world domination.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    OK 7
    There are three opinions "beliefs" about the Holocaust
    1-Denying it completely
    2-Admitting its existence but refusing the 6 millions figure related to it
    and beliefs that its an exaggerated one "I belong to this one BTW"
    3-Admitting it completely "

First of all don't talk about it and sounded like Its me only who is denying it
    because, and i am so sure that u know, a lot of PPL is doing the same as well

The story u have is saying it is 6 millions and i have 2 different stories "opinions"
    the first is saying that they were 30.000 only while the other one is saying that it is 500.000-600.000
    so its from 30.000-600.000
    i know its a big range but with the evidences and justifications both teams applied
    to support their thoughts i think its reasonable , and not to mention that even if it is 600.000 which represents the upper boarder "the maximum" its still too far from the Jews figure which is 6 millions

In the matter of fact the Jews themselves used a different figures
    12 millions - 6 millions - 3.5 millions in a lot of their books, movies and reports etc
    so I guess its OK for both both sides to have a quite big range

now, you r saying that SOMEONE is the only one who is denying it, or, at least ,trying to say so indirectly

tell me about those if you don't mind
    Robert Faurisson
    David Hoggan "The Myth of the Six Million"
    Paul Rassinier
    David Irving's "who obviously changed his mind and admit the holocaust to avoid himself from spending 10 years in the Jail
    as he didn't change his mind before the trial.

and a lot more
    Its quite weired and highly suspicious that a lot of the Holocaust denials did change their opinions after denying it for years!!!
    Actually i didn't hear about that big number of writers and historians changing their mind about anything else

Holocaust denial is not something you r hearing for the first time, give it up and try to be rational

and before shifting to another Issue
    Holocaust denial depends on 2 things:
    1-the Number "6 millions" is an exaggerated one
    2-There were no such a thing called gas chambers

to be continued
    6 million is the figure Eichmann mentioned. That's Adolf Eichmann, a Nazi colonel. The guy who came up with the Madagascar plan and the guy you may know better as the one who architected the holocaust. He said that they killed 6 million Jews. The world accepted this figure.

All those who seriously tried to find the number of Jews killed by the Nazi could never reach the 6 mil figure, and most of these people were Jews actually. Numbers were mostly around 5 mil or 5 and a half.
    And even they, almost all of them, say that NOT ALL these 5mil victims died in concentration camps. Between 1 mil - 2 mil died from the same reasons many other non-Jews died. You know, when the Nazi were bombing from the air, those bombs didn't choose who to kill. They killed jews and non-Jews.
    Many Jews were in the armies that were fighting the Nazi. Those Jews were dying just like the other soldiers. Many Jews died from ghettoization and the conditions there, some died of natural death.
    But you still have the Nazi documentation about the murdered and deported Jews, and you know how pedantic the Germans are, and this gives a number of over 3 mil jews who were taken in concentration camps, with big majority of them never coming out of there. It's a Jewish historian who gives the number of 2 900 000 killed in concentration camp actually. So it's not like they say 6 mil were killed there.

OP
    CheSchifo!

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #97
    it could be true but order of exterminating jews is non-existent.it is hypothetical as people are quoting some phrases from Mein Kampf

as i said before zionists don't care about how many jews died.They want Palestine because of their absolute goal.it won't be just a secured home for jews. it will be first step for world domination.
    Do you know what a zionist is? And how exactly do you intend to prove that they want world domination?

And do you have any proof whatsoever that they architected the Holocaust?

And let me get this straight, they intentionally killed millions of Jews who could have helped them in their quest for world dominaton?

OP
    CheSchifo!

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #99
    Why would Europeans have felt so guilty after WWII then? Surely they must have noticed that there weren't so many Jews missing at all!

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
    6 million is the figure Eichmann mentioned. That's Adolf Eichmann, a Nazi colonel. The guy who came up with the Madagascar plan and the guy you may know better as the one who architected the holocaust. He said that they killed 6 million Jews. The world accepted this figure.

All those who seriously tried to find the number of Jews killed by the Nazi could never reach the 6 mil figure, and most of these people were Jews actually. Numbers were mostly around 5 mil or 5 and a half.
    And even they, almost all of them, say that NOT ALL these 5mil victims died in concentration camps. Between 1 mil - 2 mil died from the same reasons many other non-Jews died. You know, when the Nazi were bombing from the air, those bombs didn't choose who to kill. They killed jews and non-Jews.
    Many Jews were in the armies that were fighting the Nazi. Those Jews were dying just like the other soldiers. Many Jews died from ghettoization and the conditions there, some died of natural death.
    But you still have the Nazi documentation about the murdered and deported Jews, and you know how pedantic the Germans are, and this gives a number of over 3 mil jews who were taken in concentration camps, with big majority of them never coming out of there. It's a Jewish historian who gives the number of 2 900 000 killed in concentration camp actually. So it's not like they say 6 mil were
    killed there.
    I was planning to say the same things without figures actually
    Anyway thanx for the info.

So now we have a new numbers
    3 millions out of that 6 millions were killed just like anyone else during that war
    and part of that 3 millions were killed in the battle field as a soldgiers so they can't be considered as an innocents , and thats exactly what the Jews are trying to prove, that 6 millions got killed deliberately by Nazis just because they were Jews.
    So what is the number of the innocents Jews got killed deliberately as a genocide by Nazis during WW2?

In addition to that
    How many Jews out of that 2.9 million got killed in that camps were POW acctually?
    I mean taken to that camps as a soldgeirs got cought during the battle?
    and how many of that 2.9 millions involved in the conflict in away or another and were not completely innocents?

In the matter of fact
    what was the the total population of the Jews were in the conflict area during that persiod?
    I meant in theThe submissive areas for the Nazi control?

According to some sources they were 3110722 including those who were in germany itself
    The American Jewish Year Book
    September 22 ,1941 - September 11,1942
    Vol.43
    Philadelphia
    The Jewish Publication Society of America
    No.5702
    In addition to that
    the first official European Jews census was in 1948 (after the WW2) and the number was about 3 millions
    So we have 2 different contraindications here
    How r they saying that 6 millions of them got disappeared during that war while their total population was around 3 millions
    second thing
    according to what they r giving almost a precise numbers while their total population in Europe was unknown or at least highly debatable untill 1948?

to be continued

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)