• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
CheSchifo!

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #44
    ßüякε;1870947 said:
    Hmm, so he intentionally spelled it wrong too?
    No, I think there was some sort of discussion about it. I just loved how British that sentence sounded.

OP
    CheSchifo!

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #51
    You know, if the Holocaust was staged, someone must have paid a hell of a lot of money to pay all those extras. As special effects weren't great those days, they really must have starved those poor actors to death. Thousands of them. And then we're not even talking about constructing fake camps and training fake German soldiers yet. Must have been the biggest cinematographic project in history. But my God, they did a fantastic job. It all looks so real.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    He probably said it in the heat of the moment Seven, i mean talking about the Holocoust in the Gaza thread, what responses did you expect to get?

Think about it, why dwell on past events, when the same is happening right now?

OP
    CheSchifo!

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #55
    He probably said it in the heat of the moment Seven, i mean talking about the Holocoust in the Gaza thread, what responses did you expect to get?

Think about it, why dwell on past events, when the same is happening right now?
    I think people like Turk and Someone have been thinking about this for a longer time. They seem so convinced.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    ßüякε;1870947 said:
    Hmm, so he intentionally spelled it wrong too?
    Lion called me a trogdolyte, which I said wasn't a real word.

No complaints about the use of the word troglodyte, though.

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    If someone had to google trogdolyte, the first link that comes up is to a dictionary, and it says this : Trogdolyte - 2 definitions - Common mis-spelling of troglodyte.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I think people like Turk and Someone have been thinking about this for a longer time. They seem so convinced.

Some European countries have laws forbidding and imprisoning people who deny the Holocaust. As terrible as that is, wheres the so called Western value, freedom of speech?

You have to admit, that makes the whole thing a little suspicious

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
    Some European countries have laws forbidding and imprisoning people who deny the Holocaust. As terrible as that is, wheres the so called Western value, freedom of speech?
    Call it guilt. Alen posted how many times the Jews were presecuted in Europe, so after WWII happened, we all felt ashamed, because that wasn't the Nazis hating the Jews, it was all of Europe, basically.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)