The Great Zambrotta (1 Viewer)

GRK

Guitar God
Oct 19, 2004
Gianluca Zambrotta is my favorite player right now. Possibly the best crosser, and great at everything.
:down:Sadly though, he is too underrated by people who don't know much about Seie A and thus is forgotten by other Euopean and world magazines and stuff, and isn't mentioned as much as I'd like.
Can anyone explain how this is happenning?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Don't think he's all that underrated anymore, a lot of people have opened their eyes to Zambro the past couple of years, he's highly respected. Not a guy you see on magazine covers though.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Indeed, a lot of people have started noticing him, but he's not exactly up there with the Beckhams and Zidanes

Is this question in light of the World Player of the Year nominees?

erado

Nov 2, 2004
yeah, Zambrotta is one of my favourite player too, you never see him stop running..

Zambrotta have improved alot since the last time he play as our right mid.... Since switching to left-back, he is widely recognises by the world with his surging forward run.. Zambrotta always give his 110% in matches, easily outpace defenders and able to deliver cross with both foots.. ;)

I bet he is one of the most wanted players in the market given his versatility that allows him to play in defend or mid and right or left....

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
the sad thing is that roberto carlos is stilled considered better than him bcuz carlos is a "REAL MADRID" player.
zambrotta is 10x better than roberto carlos

i just love 2 see him blow past men on the wing!!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Zambrotta tends to run a lot and making good crosses. I was really impressed with this guy. Never mind how the media thinks of him, as long as he performs his best for Juve, he is still an excellent player for Juve and the Italian NT.

Hopes he can stay in Juve until he retires.

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by BigGe7 ] ++
Gianluca Zambrotta is my favorite player right now. Possibly the best crosser, and great at everything.
:down:Sadly though, he is too underrated by people who don't know much about Seie A and thus is forgotten by other Euopean and world magazines and stuff, and isn't mentioned as much as I'd like.
Can anyone explain how this is happenning?
he was underrated , he is no more underrated he made the best 50 player shortlist last season

timeover

Nov 6, 2004
He's untouchable :star:
and he won't be underrated anymore.
If juventus sells him, it means moggi left the team or finally become insane
or juve is ruined..

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by timeover ] ++
He's untouchable :star:
and he won't be underrated anymore.
If juventus sells him, it means moggi left the team or finally become insane
or juve is ruined..
his girl? damnn:lick:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)