The great Balza as spoken. (2 Viewers)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
- vOnAm - said:
Balzaretti does have some good serie B experience. i wonder what he means by different kind of playing field/pitch.

I doubt its the kind of condition u find here, u know like the ball suddenly taking a bounce or suddenly stopping in mud in the middle of a dry pitch :D

Actually, I'm afraid it's more or less like this. They are often fields of clubs that play between B and C2, their stadiums are not taken care of like the serie A ones. Of course is not as bad as you are imagining, but it's serie B, after all. No great incomes, no stars or technically skilled players, why should they invest too much on the pitch? :wink:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
isha00 said:
Actually, I'm afraid it's more or less like this. They are often fields of clubs that play between B and C2, their stadiums are not taken care of like the serie A ones. Of course is not as bad as you are imagining, but it's serie B, after all. No great incomes, no stars or technically skilled players, why should they invest too much on the pitch? :wink:
shhhhhhhhhhh;
Don't tell that to Milan.;) .
Anyway, its nice to see Balza recognizes that the pitch could play a big part in how season develops.
I presume that a lot of Serie B pitches will turn into mud cage during the rainy winter season, which more or less negates any technical advantage we have and puts more premium on the physical aspects of the game.
Moreover, I am worried that players like Tudor, and Del Piero or even Trezeguet, if he stays, who have a history of muscle pull will be more exposed to the risks with poor pitch conditions.

karimbebo61

Feb 6, 2005
I really like belza
with dechamps he can be a new grosso

also have a comment about the position

he wasn't that bad for the 1st time

having chellini at the left and belza at the right will give us much potential than last year having the ***** zebina :tdown:

the team rally is getting more talented youth than ever

no wonder that all the trators who left are between 31 and 34

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
isha00 said:
shouldnt be there like some regulations by the FIGC on the quality of the football fields? i think that there should be something like that

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
karimbebo61 said:
I really like belza
with dechamps he can be a new grosso
also have a comment about the position

he wasn't that bad for the 1st time

having chellini at the left and belza at the right will give us much potential than last year having the ***** zebina :tdown:

the team rally is getting more talented youth than ever

no wonder that all the trators who left are between 31 and 34
IMO he isn't worst than grosso now. And for sure he has better prospect.
grosso is inter player remember :p

el_02

Jul 31, 2006
d.nico said:
Are you living at Jakarta?

Can you watch serie-B match?
Iya gue tinggal di Jakarta...
emang lo dimana?

nahh.. itu dia.. bbrp minggu lalu sih sblm pengadilan banding ada gossip ktnya RCTI mau nayangin seri B.. tapi gw gak yakin niyh setelah hanya Juve aja tnyt yg ke seri B.. RCTI mikir2 lagi juga kynya... sialll
<<Baru kabar burung lho..>>

Udah lama bgt kali kita gak nonton Juve, di Indosiar jg kan ilang2an..

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Dont mean to jump the gun, but I think Balza, if he plays up to his potential, more than Chiellini, he'd be the rightful heir to Zambrotta. Anyway, his words are mature and its good to have found somebody so young with the right kind of spirit. Very Juventus like.

Forza Balza. Damn, it even rhymnes.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
he is good, but he also have some problem defending. but at the end of last season those mistake were significatly reduced but it was his first season at Juve he will grew to become the new Zambo. i still remember a couple of years ago when Zambo was first used as a LB he wasn't that good (MU game in the CL, giggs owned him).

FROZA BALZA

el_02

Jul 31, 2006
Paolo Sosa said:
he is good, but he also have some problem defending. but at the end of last season those mistake were significatly reduced but it was his first season at Juve he will grew to become the new Zambo. i still remember a couple of years ago when Zambo was first used as a LB he wasn't that good (MU game in the CL, giggs owned him).

FROZA BALZA
maybe you mean FORZA..

:p :pint:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Jun-hide said:
shhhhhhhhhhh;
Don't tell that to Milan.;) .
Anyway, its nice to see Balza recognizes that the pitch could play a big part in how season develops.
I presume that a lot of Serie B pitches will turn into mud cage during the rainy winter season, which more or less negates any technical advantage we have and puts more premium on the physical aspects of the game.
Moreover, I am worried that players like Tudor, and Del Piero or even Trezeguet, if he stays, who have a history of muscle pull will be more exposed to the risks with poor pitch conditions.
This is true, I think that because Serie B clubs are low in funds, that's y they don't bother to change the pitch as they have many things that involve $$$ ot handle.

Anyway it is good to see that Balzaretti is committed to the club. He knows Serie B very well and provides the much needed experience for the new Juventus on how to play in Serie B and so on. I can't wait to see how will Juventus perform. With Zambrotta gone, he will definitely have heaps of chance to perform.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)