The gay lover thread - share your experiences (2 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i'm good :lol:

my left hand has been very good to me for a very long time
Are you left handed?

I am completely right handed for everything else except I whack it with exclusively with my left. I am a cross dominant masturbator and i have often wondered if others do the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Warm fruit (or fruit that has been through a heat proces) is disgusting.
to eat or to fuck?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Are you left handed?

I am completely right handed for everything else except I whack it with exclusively with my left. I am a cross dominant masturbator and i have often wondered if others do the same.

- - - Updated - - -

to eat or to fuck?
I do everything with my left. My left is amazing. Best left in the world.

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
If you think that's comparable to lizard people then we have nothing to talk about.
No, i don't think it's comparable. It is the same. You have 0 proof, you have nothing to show for your rants. So yeah, it is the same. Just a wild ass assertion.
In my very first post i told you- try to take the position you could defend. But you've just confidently painted yourself into the corner. How would one come about proving the intent of someone? On top of that, someone they do not know...
If you'd read a few books on logic and scepticism, instead of doing your "research" on google, youtube and imright.com, maybe you'd be able to formulate some sort of an argument, but now you are ways away. You can add me to your list of people who blinded by propaganda, i think we're done here :)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
No, i don't think it's comparable. It is the same. You have 0 proof, you have nothing to show for your rants. So yeah, it is the same. Just a wild ass assertion.
In my very first post i told you- try to take the position you could defend. But you've just confidently painted yourself into the corner. How would one come about proving the intent of someone? On top of that, someone they do not know...
If you'd read a few books on logic and scepticism, instead of doing your "research" on google, youtube and imright.com, maybe you'd be able to formulate some sort of an argument, but now you are ways away. You can add me to your list of people who blinded by propaganda, i think we're done here :)
Dude, did you expect me to write you a thesis here with full bibliography? I gave you a few facts which you can verify yourself. Books on logic and scepticism lol.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Dude, did you expect me to write you a thesis here with full bibliography? I gave you a few facts which you can verify yourself. Books on logic and scepticism lol.

What facts have u given us? I havent read anything here of homosexuality being socially conditioned, except you parroting few lines prolly heard on Sundays mass. :p Your notion of homosexuality being a choice is laughable. Why would anyone make that choice and make his life infinitely more difficult is beyond me, especially children which are then in a lot of cases rejected by their parents. Do u think its trending? :lol: Take your country for example or mine, because there is a strong influence of Catholic church, which is meddling in politics, education, etc... What kind of benefits would gays have in this surrounding, when their basic rights are trampled on a daily basis? I have never even heard of someone coming out and saying: "Yes, I was a straight heterosexual male few years ago and then I switched sides. The best decision Ive ever made".

The only decision that can be made concerning this is to come out, when that person is ready, because there is still a lot of stigma around it.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
What facts have u given us? I havent read anything here of homosexuality being socially conditioned, except you parroting few lines prolly heard on Sundays mass. Your notion of homosexuality being a choice is laughable. Why would anyone make that choice and make his life infinitely more difficult is beyond me, especially children which are then in a lot of cases rejected by their parents. Do u think its trending? Take your country for example or mine, because there is a strong influence of Catholic church, which is meddling in politics, education, etc... What kind of benefits would gays have in this surrounding, when their basic rights are trampled on a daily basis? I have never even heard of someone coming out and saying: "Yes, I was a straight heterosexual male few years ago and then I switched sides. The best decision Ive ever made".

The only decision that can be made concerning this is to come out, when that person is ready, because there is still a lot of stigma around it.
I'm tired of repeating myself. It's the end of discussion for me.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Hope I'm not derailing too much from the main argument here but someone mentioned that half of priests are pedophiles and the other half are gay, which is just statistically wrong. However I don't know if it was a joke or if it was genuine. In reality, only about 4% of the clergy have been convicted of sexual abuse in one form or another, and to assume that the other '50%' are gay just because they're celibate is a baseless assumption as well. I'm not saying that there aren't any gay priests because there definitely are, but I don't think the number is that high. It's a bit of an exaggeration tbh.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Of course the pedophile priest thing is a huge exaggeration

About denying the effect propaganda has on people, specially kids is just stupid. The main purpose is to modify or generate some behavior in the public so of course gay propaganda can impact our kids as any other can do

After all the brexit and us elections I think anyone can easily find a lot of info about how u can manipulate the public opinion if u have the funds for it, looks what the left is doing in the world, specially in the digital one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)