The gay lover thread - share your experiences (4 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Keep up, Quazis has been outright racist/proud bigot in several other threads in past discussions. But in this thread hes just a lovely gay bashing fella. He tries with nice rhetorics, but it it doesnt come off aa any less disgustingly hateful no matter how hard he tries to "explain" it.
That's the most weird thing for me, I love tuz cuz we have so many differences like a centrifugal force pushing everyone away and our love for Juve is the centripetal that keep us rolling on and on so it's hard for me to think about users so narrow minded. How hard could be agree to disagree and zip it

Well if Zach could fool some of us for so long I guess there are several lurked out of there still

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
So even though its not a decision to be gay its just a mental disorder, exposing straight people to them can convert straight people to homosexuality?
Yes, I think so. Maybe not grown up people above 25yo but children or teens definitely. As I mentioned in my previous posts, human psyche is not made of stone. As people can go mad because of deep poverty (especially if their children are suffering from it), I find it possible that such aggressive propaganda of lgbt can hurt young people too.

Plus, these days there's not only homo or hetero because you can also be bisexual for example. And many of these so called bisexuals are just lost kids who want to be considered cool.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yes, I think so. Maybe not grown up people above 25yo but children or teens definitely. As I mentioned in my previous posts, human psyche is not made of stone. As people can go mad because of deep poverty (especially if their children are suffering from it), I find it possible that such aggressive propaganda of lgbt can hurt young people too.

Plus, these days there's not only homo or hetero because you can also be bisexual for example. And many of these so called bisexuals are just lost kids who want to be considered cool.

you know those of us who arent bisexual dont just start sucking dicks to be cool.

sure, some straight women claim to be bi and experiment because they think it makes them hip but men? i very seriously doubt straight men are doing that at all.

if you are a man that can just somehow switch to men at will then you are a bisexual.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Do you think homosexuality can be cured?

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Keep up, Quazis has been outright racist/proud bigot in several other threads in past discussions. But in this thread hes just a lovely gay bashing fella. He tries with nice rhetorics, but it it doesnt come off aa any less disgustingly hateful no matter how hard he tries to "explain" it.
So typical these days. Everyone who dares to say something negative about lgbt, people who's skin ain't white or different religion than Christian is homophobic, racist, islamophobic et cetera by default. You know, I actually don't care for insults like that because you are not even able to formulate one logical argument. You're just a mass following the currently established way of thinking unable to even question things. All you probably can come up with as a response is "" or something along those lines because that's what you've been taught, "you don't discuss with such people, they're wrong". Pathetic.

you know those of us who arent bisexual dont just start sucking dicks to be cool.

sure, some straight women claim to be bi and experiment because they think it makes them hip but men? i very seriously doubt straight men are doing that at all.

if you are a man that can just somehow switch to men at will then you are a bisexual.
I agree that women tend to be involved in this more often. At least those less intelligent who are impressed by temporal trends. As for the men, those who claim to be bi fall into the same category as women from the first sentence or are just sick to the head.

Do you think homosexuality can be cured?
I'm not a psychiatrist then unable to answer your question. I think that generally mental illness is hard to cure. I feel sorry for those people and just can't understand how can you be proud of it.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Why is that hard to believe? You can convert kids to pretty much anything, just ask africa
Where are you from? People from so called western society are brain washed. It is literally forbidden to talk negatively about any minority here. They are unable to have a discussion on those matters, they can only lead a discourse.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Feels sorry for “sick to the head” gay people. :rofl:

Too much :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

I bash the LGBT (whatever) cult types all the time. Bashing the cult-like aspect of it and those who act too dogmatic doesn’t mean one has to be a retard (yeah i am so politically correct lol) and call all gay people sick in the head and part of a conspiracy to brainwash kids to be gay too. Lol

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
One of the suppliers of products for our business believes that gay people are infiltrating the school system, getting jobs as teachers to try to brainwash kids to support the gay agenda, and to convert more kids to becoming gay. :lol2:
I've heard this theory before. But what's the end goal? Why would they want people to become gay? How does that end in world domination?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
LGBT propaganda now converting children. :lol2:
Yeah, I don't agree with that at all.

However, and I know people are going to criticise me a lot for this, I do think there is some sort of transgender propaganda going on. All this talk about how these people are heroes.. Parents convincing their children they want to be a girl or want to be a boy.. And if you look at it from a more scientific angle, we see that surgeries do not fix depression rates among transgenders, in fact they tend to make it worse. I get a very uneasy feeling when I see people promote transgenders to be honest.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah, I don't agree with that at all.

However, and I know people are going to criticise me a lot for this, I do think there is some sort of transgender propaganda going on. All this talk about how these people are heroes.. Parents convincing their children they want to be a girl or want to be a boy.. And if you look at it from a more scientific angle, we see that surgeries do not fix depression rates among transgenders, in fact they tend to make it worse. I get a very uneasy feeling when I see people promote transgenders to be honest.
Yeah. There’s a big push now on social media, etc to praise and adulate parents who put little boys in dresses, etc... and the opposite. I’m sure every little boy at some point wonders why he doesn’t get to wear a colourful dress or have his nails painted etc. That doesn’t mean he wants to be fucking trans, or that he needs parents cheering him on and normalizing dressing like a girl.

I don’t even think it’s propaganda really. I have no problem with trans people and their push for rights. However, I think people are fucking stupid. And when things like that get normalized you have dumb parents pushing children in directions long before they have the ability to comprehend what changing sex even means, and other dumb parents reinforcing this by heaping praise on them for it.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yeah. There’s a big push now on social media, etc to praise and adulate parents who put little boys in dresses, etc... and the opposite. I’m sure every little boy at some point wonders why he doesn’t get to wear a colourful dress or have his nails painted etc. That doesn’t mean he wants to be fucking trans, or that he needs parents cheering him on and normalizing dressing like a girl.

I don’t even think it’s propaganda really. I have no problem with trans people and their push for rights. However, I think people are fucking stupid. And when things like that get normalized you have dumb parents pushing children in directions long before they have the ability to comprehend what changing sex even means, and other dumb parents reinforcing this by heaping praise on them for it.
You're right. It's not propaganda, because that would assume there is some sort of mastermind behind it all and there isn't. But I think that in 20 years or so we are going to notice that a lot of mistakes were made. And the sad, undeniable truth is simply that you can't change sex. Removing your penis doesn't make you a woman. Adding a fake penis doesn't make you a man.

However, I wouldn't necessarily be against the ability to choose your sex, if the science would ever be perfect. I think people would benefit massively from being able to live in the body of the opposite gender for a couple of months. I am happy that I am a man on a daily basis, because I believe it is just so much easier. But there are certain struggles you can only understand if you live through them and that goes for both genders.

- - - Updated - - -

Why is that hard to believe? You can convert kids to pretty much anything, just ask africa
Because there is no end goal. Why would you want to make people gay?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)