The games are afoot: general Euro 2004 discussion thread (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,005
    Than it really is a bad thing :wallbang:

Anyways, on topic, Helder Postiga scored for Portugal, it's 1-1. It seems we're up for extra time. SHould be interesting. I want penalties.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

i am thinking but nothing
    The top one was said by Chris Farley in his Saturday Night Live skit as a motivational speaker. The bottom one was said by Adam Sandler in "Anger Management". - great movie btw. ;)

Juvenator

Prediction Game Champ 2004
    Sep 14, 2003
    After reading a few of ur posts, it strikes me that england r liked. Try being an italian living in england and then see whether u still like them. The insults that i hear about italians, even from football pundits is shocking. They seem to think its ok that italy were cheated by the scandanavian tossers and even laugh about it. Also the arrogance of the english is beyond belief.

I am absolutely delighted that england r out and so should all true Azzuri.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

The top one was said by Chris Farley in his Saturday Night Live skit as a motivational speaker. The bottom one was said by Adam Sandler in "Anger Management". - great movie btw. ;)

never heard of that and i hate motivational speakers :fero:

finally Euro unleashes all the magic of football. great game. fight with heart to win a game not seen in a while.

River

Jun 15, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Juvenator ] ++
    They seem to think its ok that italy were cheated by the scandanavian tossers and even laugh about it. Also the arrogance of the english is beyond belief.

Why are you telling lies?

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Juvenator ] ++
    After reading a few of ur posts, it strikes me that england r liked. Try being an italian living in england and then see whether u still like them. The insults that i hear about italians, even from football pundits is shocking. They seem to think its ok that italy were cheated by the scandanavian tossers and even laugh about it. Also the arrogance of the english is beyond belief.

why should they care if italy are out. fix or no fix, italians sucked and england laughs about it. and deservedly so? why do you italians always want people to feel sorry for you? english arrogant? take a look at italian squad first.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)