The Gaby Milito to Juve saga (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nucleo21

THE HUNTER
Apr 1, 2007
Gabi Milito, difensore centrale del Saragozza, passerà alla Juventus per una cifra di 20 milioni di euro. Il Saragozza ha accettato l'ultima offerta juventina dopo aver scartato le prime due, di 12 e 16 milioni di euro. Secondo quanto riferisce lo spagnolo 'As', l'operazione si concluderà la settimana prossima in un incontro nella città spagnola tra i dirigenti dei due club. L'agente del giocatore, Eduardo Gamarnik, giunto ieri in Spagna avrebbe già parlato del trasferimento in bianconero con i dirigenti aragonesi. Il giocatore dovrebbe rendere pubblico il suo passaggio al club torinese domenica dopo l'ultimo incontro della Liga contro il Recreativo Huelva.

"Gabriel ha terminato un ciclo a Saragozza e la sua posizione è definitiva: va alla Juventus - ha detto Gamarnik ad 'As' dopo l'incontro di ieri con la dirigenza aragonese. La Juve ha fretta di chiudere, stiamo parlando da molto tempo e in una settimana dieci giorni deve essere tutto risolto. Lui vuole andare alla Juventus"

I think we will get Milito, he will be the leader of Juve. :D :D :D

Mar 24, 2006
Tbh , 21 ,million Euros , a lil bit pricey . but we just can hope he can doing good as Cannavaro or Thuram did . or even better .

still waiting for the official anncouncement .

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Not a great source, but tribal also says it:

Zaragoza's Milito will join Juventus - agent
tribalfooball.com - June 13, 2007

Real Zaragoza defender Gaby Milito is set to sign for Juventus.

Eduardo Gamarnik, Milito's agent, was in Zaragoza yesterday for talks with president Agipato Iglesias over Juve's offer.

An agreement has been struck, says AS, which will see Juve pay £14 million immediately and a further £1 million based on appearances and success.

"Gabriel has fulfilled a cycle in Zaragoza and his position already is definitive: one leaves, leaves for Juventus," said Gamarnik.

"Juve are in a big hurry to close the operation. We have been talking for a long time.

"In a week or ten days it must be resolved. I insist on which Gabriel has fulfilled a cycle and wants to leave for Juventus."

Raziel

May 18, 2004
i really hope this is true (well, a bit pricey but oh well...), i think he's a good defender and, most of all, we need a good signing to raise our confidence a bit :) our defence might actually be good next season.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
He's a great defender though and still not even 27, he can serve us for years to come. That is if he doesn't flop in Italy. :oops:

Are the board mad???? Secco close the deal NOW - before inter come sniffing around!

Not if he is a good quality one.

I know, but I just tryed to explain that he is not that cheap, but I'm for the transfer cuz he is good and he could become essential player at the defense.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #395
    even if we buy him for 18-20m € let's not bash him if he makes a little mistake once in a while. The guy ain't Nesta or Cannavaro in his best days.

Milito is a leader and is a tough SOB. He's just gotta watch those fouls around the gk area because he's a mofo like Montero. :D

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
    Sign up his brother as well, really impressed me last weekend against Real and has scored 20+ goals this season, seems to play almost Luca Toni esque which is something I think we need up front. But good stuff signing Gabi (y)

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
    Nov 25, 2005
    Gabriel Milito i have saw him play but i heard he is very good i hopes he comes juve and argentines play very good in Italy also so he would feel like home FORZA JUVE!!!

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
    Milito agent opens Juve door
    Wednesday 13 June, 2007
    The agent of Zaragoza stopper Gabriel Alejandro Milito has claimed that his client will join Juventus this summer.

The Bianconeri are in desperate need of a quality central defender and the Argentine, who recently told Coach Agapito Iglesias that he was “determined” to move to a Serie A club, seems to be on his way.

“Gabriel has ended his cycle at Zaragoza and his position on this issue will not change,” noted agent Eduardo Gamarink to AS. “He will leave and he will leave for Juventus.

“The previous management reached an agreement with us last year and even if the officials have changed in the meantime, they have to keep that promise.

“Juventus are in a hurry to close the deal as they have been waiting for some time and we appreciate this.

“In about a week or 10 days everything should be resolved. I insist on the fact that Gabriel has ended his time here.”

Zaragoza have allegedly turned down all of Juventus’ offers for the stopper so far, but a fee of around £12m is expected to be agreed.

The Spanish side are now understood to have accepted the fact that Milito wants out and the operation will be concluded once the Liga campaign ends this weekend.

The 26-year-old, whose brother Diego Milito played in Italy for Genoa, started his career with Independiente in 1997 before joining Zaragoza in 2003.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun13i.html

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    Defenders got longer self-life than attackers, and when unproven kids like Nani requires 17m sterling pounds! then I say Milito is worth every single cent. This year's market is distorted because EPL teams got some serious cash to burn (which they will regret like Serie A teams a few years later) and you won't get any decent players without spending some money. And we are in dire need of experienced CB so get the job done at all cost even though it would be nice if you could off load likes of Zala, Miccoli in the process.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)