The Gaby Milito to Juve saga (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,841
    if milito feels like playing games right now then i don't even want him anymore
    au contraire, Milito would make false papers to join us but we're not Inter.

He did sign a pre-contract with us so Zaragoza's GM just needs to cut the crap and sign the f*ckin' papers. He's playing games by starting false rumors about Real and Barca wanting him. It seems that he's slowly realizing that the only option is Juve so he could bite for a bit more than 17m €.

Real don't want him and Barca want Chivu, Pepe or Andrade.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fellas

Farsopoli
    Jun 13, 2005
    Mark77..

You are absolutely right, but why should Zaragoza hurry, they know that he will leave and are waiting to see if any better bids comes, with Real not interested and Barca have other targets, that bid will not come and then they will accept our offer maby ;)

I have a feeling the spanish club, forgat the name... oo now i remember Liverpool will make a try for Milito, they need a centraldefender and Milito could be a target...

Btw Points ?, can you explain for me ;) dont get it

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    Mark77..

You are absolutely right, but why should Zaragoza hurry, they know that he will leave and are waiting to see if any better bids comes, with Real not interested and Barca have other targets, that bid will not come and then they will accept our offer maby ;)

I have a feeling the spanish club, forgat the name... oo now i remember Liverpool will make a try for Milito, they need a centraldefender and Milito could be a target...

Liverpool a spanish club?

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,852
    Mark77..

that's right, they're in no hurry but we gave them an ultimatum.

points--->http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14878

Durden

May 11, 2006
    Durden...

Yeah and you dont need more then 2 good central defenders at a club..
    Hyppiä is gonne leave so they need a defender..
    True but I dont think our mr. military wanna sit on the bench. I just dont see liverpool paying that kind of money for a defender considering what they already have but I could be wrong.. I think/hope he'll join us soon :eyebrows:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,858
    I'm bringing the glasses...who's buying the champagne? :p

For sure we'll know tomorrow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)