The Gaby Milito to Juve saga (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
milito is between us and real madrid.....
its retarded form zaragoza to sell him to real bcuz even with the money they would pay for him theres no way zaragoza would catch up to the likes of sevilla,valencia,real or barca
just give him to us and stop bithcing bout the price tag already...isnt 16-18million enuf for ur cheap asses!!!!
To be fair, if they are seen to sell their captain on the cheap, their fans will be pretty pissed off.

That said it is very frustrating from our point of veiw and I would rather Secco just put the cash up and get the deal done.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
No Real was just a trick from Zaragoza to higher the price, they arent in the race to sign Milito,

The new coach doesent want him, they are after Heinze he said,

Barca could be a problem if they dont get Chivu.

For me i hope Juve pay up 2-3 million extra and we have our man,

Good defenders like Milito dont come evryday, ffs we could end up with Barzagli or Bovo:disagree:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
No Real was just a trick from Zaragoza to higher the price, they arent in the race to sign Milito,

The new coach doesent want him, they are after Heinze he said,

Barca could be a problem if they dont get Chivu.

For me i hope Juve pay up 2-3 million extra and we have our man,

Good defenders like Milito dont come evryday, ffs we could end up with Barzagli or Bovo:disagree:
Zamparini is suggesting that Ranieri doesn't want Barzagli, so that transfer seems a bit less likely.

Jun 13, 2007
Juve can't afford to spend half the money they have for the market for one defender no matter how good . Juve are trying to set a reasonable price but zaragoza are just asking for too much

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Zamparini says alot ;)..

Yeah Milito is our first choice no doubt and Pepe maby our second, the good thing is that Porto also want alot for Pepe, so i think we are going for Milito anyway, if Pepe was cheaper maby would get him instead...

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
To be fair, if they are seen to sell their captain on the cheap, their fans will be pretty pissed off.

That said it is very frustrating from our point of veiw and I would rather Secco just put the cash up and get the deal done.
That's what small clubs do. That's why they can never be like Juve. "Yeah what the hell, what's another five million? Pffft." ...

We've pretty much always been fantastic at boardroom level. There was some mess in the late 80s with some shocking purchases, but still, yeah, overall we've been rock solid in that area. I'm happy that Secco is adamant and sticking to the negotiations.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
That's what small clubs do. That's why they can never be like Juve. "Yeah what the hell, what's another five million? Pffft." ...

We've pretty much always been fantastic at boardroom level. There was some mess in the late 80s with some shocking purchases, but still, yeah, overall we've been rock solid in that area. I'm happy that Secco is adamant and sticking to the negotiations.
Sure you don't give in straight away, but there comes a point where you just put up a extra couple of million to force the deal through, I think we are getting close to the point where we should put the cash up if Zaragoza don't give in in the next day or two.

Jun 13, 2007
Zaragoza know milto is leaving them , most probably to juve since he said so , so they would obviously try to make the most of it but if juve are persistent then its inevitable that zaragoza will give in since milito himself doesn't want to stay in zaragoza

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
juve red

Agree, we can wait a couple days then if they dont give in, we take him for 2-3 million more then we wanted but i believe its wort it.

Look at his age and most of all his desire to play in Juve,
For me thats the most important thing, a player like Pepe are good but he has kissed Chelsea,Real ass, Milito is eager to play in Juve thats the spirit i like.:pint:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Sure you don't give in straight away, but there comes a point where you just put up a extra couple of million to force the deal through, I think we are getting close to the point where we should put the cash up if Zaragoza don't give in in the next day or two.
Fair opinion, that. Me personally, though, like I just stated, would like to see Secco keep pushing them to accept a lesser fee. I'm confident he will succeed in so doing. If it can't be done, I say screw the deal. He's a good player, but no Ferrara, no Thuram and no Cannavaro. Un forte difensore, ma costa molto :scared:

May 22, 2007
Of course Riquelme is our plan B. He is our "We are out of Serie B lets get a class player"

16mil and Zaragoza aren't even accepting? That is a great offer take it to buy 2 or 3 players...NOW!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
juve red

Agree, we can wait a couple days then if they dont give in, we take him for 2-3 million more then we wanted but i believe its wort it.

Look at his age and most of all his desire to play in Juve,
For me thats the most important thing, a player like Pepe are good but he has kissed Chelsea,Real ass, Milito is eager to play in Juve thats the spirit i like.:pint:
There is no doubt he would be worth the extra million or two, which is why I'd be willing to pay more.

I certainly wouldn't make a habit of overpaying for players we have real alternatives to but I'm not convinced we have alternatives who are as good as Milito or that would cost much less ie Pepe.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Fair opinion, that. Me personally, though, like I just stated, would like to see Secco keep pushing them to accept a lesser fee. I'm confident he will succeed in so doing. If it can't be done, I say screw the deal. He's a good player, but no Ferrara, no Thuram and no Cannavaro. Un forte difensore, ma costa molto :scared:

Yeah if you believe Secco could fix it then why not, but I dont want to risk this one.
Milito is the best transfer we could do in this mercato, he is the defender we need if we loose him who could be as good?

For me ex: Pepe,Cannavaro,Barzagli doesent come close.

Barzagli= Legro
Pepe= is good but a is not as good as Milito right now, Milito has the leader skills to.
Cannavaro= is getting old and i dont like the fact he walk out on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)