The Gaby Milito to Juve saga (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
I think that he is our player...:D :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee:

Milito ha già scelto la Juventus

09:00 del 04 luglio

Il Barcellona offre 15 milioni più Giuly al Saragozza per Gabriel Milito contro i 16 della Juve, ma il difensore argentino ha già deciso di andare in Italia.
(Gazzetta dello Sport)

Il Barça si inserisce anche sul brasiliano Pepe del Porto. Oltre a Andrade, per la Juve rispuntano i nomi di Meira e Cannavaro.
(Tuttosport)
ill believe it when he is shaking hands with gigli/blanc/secco

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005

Il Barcellona offre 15 milioni più Giuly al Saragozza per Gabriel Milito contro i 16 della Juve, ma il difensore argentino ha già deciso di andare in Italia.
(Gazzetta dello Sport)

Il Barça si inserisce anche sul brasiliano Pepe del Porto. Oltre a Andrade, per la Juve rispuntano i nomi di Meira e Cannavaro.
(Tuttosport)
No. He's NOT.

Jul 2, 2006
I'm telling what's going on according to others sites, people who think they know people....blah blah blah...if things change or take more time what the f*ck do you want me to do, say it's official when it's not?

blame me I don't give a sh*t really, if you guys only want to know when things are official then that's what I might do. No more info.

we dont blame you,keep informing plesae:)

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
News in the last 10 minutes.....

8.50am La Stampa

Cobolli-Gigli says:-

"Sono ottimista su Milito"

Remember, Cobolli-Gigli dies not make these statements without foundation. Perhaps Juve have managed to make Zaragoza see sense on the financila terms. Either that or they are ploughing in all the sale proceeds in from Kapo and Miccoli to add to their previous affer.

David01

Aug 20, 2006

(Gazzetta dello Sport)

(Tuttosport)
What is saying in the last lines? My Italian isn't that good. I can pretty much understand the first paragraph.

Triptonite

Jun 12, 2007
Having 145 pages of posts says enough how much we care about Milito. No wonder everyone is so nervous about getting him. The best way to stop being nervous is stop reading these posts. But to me it is funny and that is why I read them every day (each hour at least). So leave the "informers" to keep on "informing" :)

Imagine how dull would be the day only with official news. Rumors keeps the tension up, gives us something to keep on reading and thinking and wishing.

Sometimes wishes come true, even without clear or logical reason.

Just keep on imagining Gabriel in bianconero shirt and that could be true some day:)

Triptonite

Jun 12, 2007
Only that Barca are also interested in Pepe and that Juves other options, beside Andrade are Meira and Cannavaro.... nothing new....

You can translate italian (and spanish and german) with this : http://www.google.com/translate_t?langpair=it|en

just write the text and press "translate" :)

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
What is saying in the last lines? My Italian isn't that good. I can pretty much understand the first paragraph.
It says that barca are offering 15 million plus Guily for milito compared to juve's offer of 16mil. the argentine defender has already decided he wants to go to italy. and as well as andrade, juve are after canna and milito

David01

Aug 20, 2006
Having 145 pages of posts says enough how much we care about Milito. No wonder everyone is so nervous about getting him. The best way to stop being nervous is stop reading these posts. But to me it is funny and that is why I read them every day (each hour at least). So leave the "informers" to keep on "informing" :)

Imagine how dull would be the day only with official news. Rumors keeps the tension up, gives us something to keep on reading and thinking and wishing.

Sometimes wishes come true, even without clear or logical reason.

Just keep on imagining Gabriel in bianconero shirt and that could be true some day:)
I agree, Ilove reading all these posts. I's not good for my heart but I love turning on my pc everyday and reading who we are linked to. I know most of the rumors are just bollocks but I like to read them anyway. The transfer period is my fav time of the year. I'm waiting on a cb now so I can play on with my fm squad. I'm eagerly waiting news on that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)