The Gabriel Milito Saga - Part II (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
on the dutch site vi they are also saying that it is a done deal for barca pff and i tought we were doing good stuff in the transfer markt come on secco give us some joy

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Zaragoza fans prefer seeing Milito in a Juve shirt rather then Barcelona, even for a couple of million less. :D
I still do not understand why Zaragoza would rather let Milito join a Spanish rival. They may have offered a couple millions more but they have dirctly strenthened one of their opponents. I don't get that.
I have been saying this for ages. I would almost always sell for less abroad rather than strengthening another team in the same league.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
TBH, Barcelona arent exactly Zarazoza's direct rivals, whether they sell Milito to them or not doesnt make a big difference, Barcelona is still the by far better team.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
TBH, Barcelona arent exactly Zarazoza's direct rivals, whether they sell Milito to them or not doesnt make a big difference, Barcelona is still the by far better team.
Exactly...

People here act as if Zaragoza are La Liga's title contenders.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
they are in the same league aren't they and why do they make a strong team even stronger. They play eachother at least twice a year when will we play Zaragoza?

_JuveChriS_

Jun 4, 2007
Secco has proven that he isnt up to the task of negotiations, or handling our transfers

the longer we bullshit around, the less likely we will get a decent CB

Moggi would have had Milito signed weeks ago.....
Couldnt agree more. Im almost turning pro corruption, if that means better players! hehehehe. Bring Moggi back.

Personally, i think not signing Milito is a big set back, and yet another failure of blanc and secco. And for me the only linked player who can give us that quality is Cannavaro. Andrade was great, 4 years ago!! he isnt the same now, last year he didnt make a difference. Barzagli isnt a proved player yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)