The future of Juventus is hanging on Moggi (1 Viewer)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
I was walking toward Piazza Castello in Torino when I saw two cops writing a parking ticket for a Fiat Punto parked more or less in the middle of a pedestrian island. My primary focus was drawn to the archaic plastic paddles they had in their belts, presumably used for flagging down drivers. Took a second look at the owner of the car, and suffered a "wait! what the fuck!" moment. Mister Moggi didn't look particularly pleased with the ordeal, so I decided not to bother him with a photo or anything. Gave him a nod and walked on. Couldn't help but laugh at the irony of seeing Moggi unable to maneuver his way out of a parking ticket, though :D

You are back?? :superhapp

Where the hell were you you sick fuck? :(

Not sure about "back," but thought I'd should share the experience with those who might appreciate it. As for me, I've been all over lately. Will explain below.

Where have you been?
I would imagine since my last post on here: US, Canada, UK, France, Italy, Belgium, Czech Rep., Slovakia, Hungary, Switzerland, South Africa, Hong Kong, Thailand, Dubai, and India. I've been busy... I'll only be under 25 once. :D Never made it to Sweden, though :(

Great to see you, brother. Hopefully the sweaty Mexicans have been treating you well downstate.
Good to see all of you as well! I've actually been on a year abroad in London since September. You know... one of those infamous, year long, drunken European escapades financed by Hillary Clinton. I couldn't pass that up. At the moment I'm on a two week ski trip based out of Torino. I went to Cervinia on Sunday, after failing to scalp tickets outside of the San Siro on Saturday evening. I was amazed that they've actually managed, in Italy of all places, to minimize/eliminate ticket scalping on the day of the event. Skiing in Courchevel tomorrow, then I've got tickets for the Genoa match on Sunday. This is all, of course, heavily infused with beer, wine, pizza, pasta, panini, and most importantly for skiing, vov! Unfortunately I've got about 9 months of chemical engineering coursework and studying to do within two weeks beginning on Monday.

How's everything else been around here? I do drop by and read some of the match threads on occasion... mainly for streams, but sometimes I need someone else to remind me why Juve pays people $5m/yr when they have tactical knowledge inferior to the average 11 year old with a copy of Fifa 11.

Some Mexican.

:lol: I love his sig though.
According to my 30 second Facebook stalk, you and I are products of the same school district. I'm a year older than you, but we probably went to the same middle school as well... or at least half of your high school did. I graduated from AHS in 08.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Oh yeah, I almost forgot.

Bad news, Greg. My recently-disowned sister wrecked my car within 3 weeks of my expatriation.

JUVE ALE is now the only decorative piece found on my dorm-room wall in London :'(

Don't get any ideas, though... I still pay the annual fee to hold it until my return. :D

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #188
    I would imagine since my last post on here: US, Canada, UK, France, Italy, Belgium, Czech Rep., Slovakia, Hungary, Switzerland, South Africa, Hong Kong, Thailand, Dubai, and India. I've been busy... I'll only be under 25 once. :D Never made it to Sweden, though :(
    There's plenty of time.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
    The difference here is that,not tens millions of euros were wasted in these names.
    buying salas for 25m € and letting him go for free
    buying appiah for 8m €
    di vaio for 26m € selling him for 10m € two years later
    zenoni bought for 15.5m € sold one year later for 300k €
    let davids go for free
    Kovačević bought for 15m € sold one year later for 8m €
    oliseh bought for 10m € sold for 7.5m € a year later
    boksic bought for 4m € sold for 1m € one year later

so even with all his power moggi had some remarkable blunders/misjudgements of players

the thing is, that we did not need the money in the past and had a good team most of the time, so we did not really care about writing red figures in every mercato !

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    3pac? how long have you been gone exactly? I've been a member for a while, but was a late bloomer and dont remember you. :D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    Are you still wearing tiara you thiz face? :D
    No, that died with the noughties :'(

3pac? how long have you been gone exactly? I've been a member for a while, but was a late bloomer and dont remember you. :D
    Not sure, but I would guess it's been roughly 4 years since I've posted with any sort of consistency. Not that I ever wrote anything of note, anyway. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)