The future of Juventus is hanging on Moggi (5 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
What if Moratti dies tonight and Moggi lives 20 more years?

What if's isn't gonna get us anywhere, aim for what you can have now and let the future decide each one's faith.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #23
    Baldini was amazing at Roma, all big transfers were his job (Cassano, Emerson, Batistuta, Chivu, Samuel, Mexes). IMO he's second best, next to Moggi.

Who hailed Marotta? We had a poll about a new guy who should replace Secco and Marotta had two votes, he was simply one of the worst (and IMO the worst) option. Sabatini is great but he's more into youth players and I don't think he has the needed experience. Roma is being linked with him and Baldini to come, which is something.

I'm not a fan of Corvino, but he did make some good moves, like getting Vucinic to Lecce.
    If Baldini is next to Moggi, does that put Galliani in third place?

Ranking D.S is simply silly, there is no best director and second. There is no saviour and destroyer. The only thing that matter is setting a goal and achieving it. When Moggi hired Capello, the goal was to win the CL and they didn't achieve it. He failed, he failed miserably actually. Does this make him a bad director? Because compared to Marotta who was hired to get a CL spot and also failed miserably is made a bad director.

All I am asking is to be a bit objective in all the silly comments that are being thrown around. How do you know that Moggi is the right man to revive a club? We all know he did not do that, he got a star studded team and made it a financial power with winning titles on the way. The club now needs someone who lifts it up, do you know of someone who is experienced in doing that?

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #24
    What if Moratti dies tonight and Moggi lives 20 more years?

What if's isn't gonna get us anywhere, aim for what you can have now and let the future decide each one's faith.
    Moggi is dead to the club, deal with it.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #26
    Dead to you and to the likes of Marotta. Not to the fans.
    He's not dead to me, he is dead to those running the club. They did not allow him attend the match yesterday and the fans do not run the club last time I checked. Now what is Juve's future in this situation if the ONLY person who can save the club is not even allowed to watch a match?

And the likes of Marotta? who are these?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    If Baldini is next to Moggi, does that put Galliani in third place?

Ranking D.S is simply silly, there is no best director and second. There is no saviour and destroyer. The only thing that matter is setting a goal and achieving it. When Moggi hired Capello, the goal was to win the CL and they didn't achieve it. He failed, he failed miserably actually. Does this make him a bad director? Because compared to Marotta who was hired to get a CL spot and also failed miserably is made a bad director.

All I am asking is to be a bit objective in all the silly comments that are being thrown around. How do you know that Moggi is the right man to revive a club? We all know he did not do that, he got a star studded team and made it a financial power with winning titles on the way. The club now needs someone who lifts it up, do you know of someone who is experienced in doing that?
    I agree it's silly to rank them, but I was merely pointing out how Moggi, Baldini and maybe even Sabatini are light years ahead of Marotta.

Moggi failed with that coach assign, maybe. But he gave us a lot, many amazing and star players, many titles... unlike Secco & Marotta, who did spend a lot already and we got nothing, not a damn thing. They already keep on saying how we'll return loaned players, well that only means we'll have to rebuild the squad yet again.

I know he's right man for the club simply because many times he stated that he loved his job here. I also think he's the right man because at the moment we need a world class director and others don't look available at all. Moggi is a type of guy who gets amazing players for much less money than needed, which is also one of things I like about that move. I do not tip Moggi as a Jesus or something, but IMO he's by far our best shot and to me he looks like one of those who can lift the club up. From players, to new players and even fans.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #31
    I agree it's silly to rank them, but I was merely pointing out how Moggi, Baldini and maybe even Sabatini are light years ahead of Marotta.

Moggi failed with that coach assign, maybe. But he gave us a lot, many amazing and star players, many titles... unlike Secco & Marotta, who did spend a lot already and we got nothing, not a damn thing. They already keep on saying how we'll return loaned players, well that only means we'll have to rebuild the squad yet again.

I know he's right man for the club simply because many times he stated that he loved his job here. I also think he's the right man because at the moment we need a world class director and others don't look available at all. Moggi is a type of guy who gets amazing players for much less money than needed, which is also one of things I like about that move. I do not tip Moggi as a Jesus or something, but IMO he's by far our best shot and to me he looks like one of those who can lift the club up. From players, to new players and even fans.
    Moggi is the right man simply because he stated he loved his job here? Many would also love that job, does that make them the right men too?

Moggi was able to sign players with good deals when he wasn't on a trial, how do you know that other clubs are willing to work with him now?

Moggi failed to assign a coach back then, isn't that likely to happen again if he gets the job?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    He's not dead to me, he is dead to those running the club. They did not allow him attend the match yesterday and the fans do not run the club last time I checked. Now what is Juve's future in this situation if the ONLY person who can save the club is not even allowed to watch a match?

And the likes of Marotta? who are these?
    I don't think he wasn't allowed to watch the game, I thin it has to do with his safety more.

The likes of Marotta are Del Neri who made a silly statement about Moggi before the game and most likely the rest of the people at the helm minus Pavel and Agnelli because I don't really know what he thinks of Moggi.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #34
    I don't think he wasn't allowed to watch the game, I thin it has to do with his safety more.

The likes of Marotta are Del Neri who made a silly statement about Moggi before the game and most likely the rest of the people at the helm minus Pavel and Agnelli because I don't really know what he thinks of Moggi.
    What safety? The stadiums are well safe and sound with the security and the police, we're not in 1985 anymore.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    Why? What has he done? What is his experience in reviving a falling hero?
    It's not about reviving a fallen hero, it's about spending our money wisely and getting some fantastic players/talents

Armin Bačinovič
    Fabio Bazzani
    Valon Behrami
    Nicolás Bertolo
    Marcello Castellini
    Luis Pedro Cavanda
    Lorenzo De Silvestri
    Marco Di Vaio
    Modibo Diakité
    Pasquale Foggia
    Gennaro Gattuso
    Federico Giunti
    Abel Hernández
    Josip Iličič
    Pajtim Kasami
    Aleksandar Kolarov
    Libor Kozák
    Stephan Lichtsteiner
    Federico Macheda
    Michel Morganella
    Fernando Muslera
    Alessandro Nesta
    Goran Pandev
    Javier Pastore
    Ştefan Radu
    Tommaso Rocchi
    Riccardo Zampagna

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    What safety? The stadiums are well safe and sound with the security and the police, we're not in 1985 anymore.
    These were the rumos, I am not claiming anything... but saying he wasn't welcomed isn't bright either when no one knows what's the real story.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #38
    These were the rumos, I am not claiming anything... but saying he wasn't welcomed isn't bright either when no one knows what's the real story.
    I am not the one who said it, I am just stating what has been said.

And THEY said he was asked not to come so he won't distract the team from the match. I did not say he was not welcome, you put that in my mouth.

And thank you for your sarcastic remark on me being "bright"

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #39
    It's not about reviving a fallen hero, it's about spending our money wisely and getting some fantastic players/talents
    It is exactly about reviving a fallen hero because that's what we are.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    I am not the one who said it, I am just stating what has been said.

And THEY said he was asked not to come so he won't distract the team from the match. I did not say he was not welcome, you put that in my mouth.

And thank you for your sarcastic remark on me being "bright"
    I'm not being sarcastic Jack, I'm being honest and real, those who claimed he didn't come because he was not welcomed made a silly statement. And I've heard it too last night but did not believe it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)