The future of football- we need a big investor !! (5 Viewers)

May 4, 2004
hey guys, i have a great idea... how about we help fiat & that means we help juve...

what im saying is, lets all of us juve fan buy a fiat, :D that will help right ;)

im gonna get a Fiat Stilo 2004, check it out, cool car IMO!... but i really would like to have a Audi A4, dont got money to that car :( !

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
hey guys, i have a great idea... how about we help fiat & that means we help juve...

what im saying is, lets all of us juve fan buy a fiat, :D that will help right ;)

im gonna get a Fiat Stilo 2004, check it out, cool car IMO!... but i really would like to have a Audi A4, dont got money to that car :( !

if you would buy a fiat, then your money wouldn't be enough to pay one of primavera's player wage for one month/week.

Jan 24, 2004
Juve won't become rich by buying Fiats :D ... afaik Juve isn't a subsidiary of Fiat and that's why they won't benefit in a direct way. I heard that Juve "only" can avail favorable depreciation and amortisation of fixed assets (in connection with Fiat).

This Fiat-Juve-Agnelli-complex is quite intransparent and tricky and somehow our lovely Juve will take advantages, that's for sure :thumb:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
To tell you the truth... I would never buy ANY Italian car...
What, German cars rule, ay?

Actually, statistic show that Japanese cares are the most reliable cars in the world. Even companies like Honda, Mazda, Mitsubshi, Tyota, etc, are in front of Mercedes, BMW, or Audi.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

What, German cars rule, ay?

Actually, statistic show that Japanese cares are the most reliable cars in the world. Even companies like Honda, Mazda, Mitsubshi, Tyota, etc, are in front of Mercedes, BMW, or Audi.
Well yeah, but if you can afford an Audi or Beamer, that wouldn't matter. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)