The future of football- we need a big investor !! (1 Viewer)

Aug 26, 2003
is Man U also owned by an investor?? if not they also have found away to make money!!! and they were the richest club some years ago! and 2 years before also Juve was strong financial!

I think to be strong you have to be sucessful in the CL!!

IMO the new stadium will be a very positiv aspect of the financial point in the future!!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I thought the highest paid sportsperson in the world was a bit of a Juve fan :groan:
Still doesnt have enough money to make an impact on our financial state.

Jul 28, 2002
z..where did u get that mate??

its a plc, share are widespread...but two irish race horse tycoons own a large chunk....so does a certain malcom glazier.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I thought they were owned by the guy that ownes CNN. Didnt he buy them like 10 years ago? Did he sell his shares, or am I imagining it?

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++

Schumacher is a Juve fan, last summer he showed up and trained with them in Turin.
:cool:

My friends are always saying that I look like Schumacher (I can't see the similarity though) but at least we have something in common...

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
I thought they were owned by the guy that ownes CNN. Didnt he buy them like 10 years ago? Did he sell his shares, or am I imagining it?
Ted Turner? He sold CNN to AOL/Time Warner a while ago. I don't think he could've afford it.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++

Well, they have younger members in the family.

I wonder what the extent of their intervention into club's affairs is.
Not that much I believe. I dont know how involved in FIAT they are either, Luca is chairman now.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

This is exactly the point I wholly disagreed with. If anything, those three teams to me represented the antithesis of the star player, the key individual on whose shoulders the team's success rests. All are great examples of teams where true team play made the difference over any individual contribution.

Porto couldn't have gone as far without key performances from Carvahlo, Alberto Carlos, Maniche, etc. ... not just Deco. And for Depor couldn't have done it without Pandiani, Luque, Andrade, Molina ... And Monaco couldn't have done it without Morientes, Cissé, Rothen, Ibarra, etc.

I drew the exact opposite conclusions from those teams in their CL performances last year.

thank you

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Moggi is General Director and each six months present a report to the administration council and the shareholders of the society.

for good or bad, we are totally in his hands...:rolleyes:....:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)