The future of football- we need a big investor !! (1 Viewer)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Looking at the current state of football, I realize that only the teams that have super big money owners are going to be able to compete in the CL, and even Serie A in the future.

If you look at Chelsea with oil baron Abromivich, Inter with oil baron Moratti, Milan with media mogul/prime minister Burlusconi , you'll see that they have enough money to buy anyone they want.

We were 13 mil in the red last season, to the above owners its like losing 13 dollars..................

Fiat isnt as strong as it used to be, and its no secret that Juve is in need of cash flow......WE NEED A BIG TIME INVESTOR

What are the chances of some big money investor buying our team ????

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Interesting ideas, and you're right in that money does seem to be bringing success more and more these days in club football. I doubt any big money investor will give cash to juve though. The board wouldn't allow any sort of takeover in the first place, and besides if you had a lot of money to put into a footy team, Juve probably wouldn't be the number 1 choice unless you were a fan of course.

Do we have any rich famous fans? thats the only way i can see it happening!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Here's a few CL teams for you:

FC Porto
AS Monaco
Deportivo La Coruna

While I won't deny that having a sugar daddy can't hurt, I don't think it's a prerequesite for CL success. Thinking like that ensures you're Inter, and I don't see that as a good thing.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Hmm.. all those teams actually had creative or flair players though. Our squad has only 1, Miccoli who is usually on the bench!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Juventus is a family affair, I cant see the Agnelli family selling it.

However, it would be cool if we could milk some more money from Ghadaffi ;)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

hahahahaha

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

btw, how much juve actions do they own?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
Hmm.. all those teams actually had creative or flair players though. Our squad has only 1, Miccoli who is usually on the bench!
Actually, with the exception of AS Monaco, I'd say those teams are characterized less by creative or flair players and more by the much less glamorous (and horribly underrated) notions of solid teamwork and defenses.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Monaco was helped by the prince were they not?

anyway, Fiat will pick up again as apparently the guy who runs it now is meant to be very good. so i think the future of fiat will be okay. the club is on the stock-exchange as well which was stupid because the only way that works out is if you win all the time. something hard to do imo.

I think this summer, juve did need a sugar daddy to bring in many many players who were needed.

Maybe Bill Gates can help:D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I could be wrong, but I was under the impression that the link between Fiat and Juve has only continued to weaken over the past few decades. Mr. Agnelli certainly represents what gave the team its most recent lift, but I thought Juve was hardly dependent on anything besides a sound fiscal balance sheet for a while now.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
well didnt the ikea owner overtake him for richest? its a long shot, but hey theres better odds hes a juve fan then billy gates, but hes swedish so he'll probly hand djugardens (did i spell it right?) a few billion to stock up before whiping us out of the champions league

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
Monaco was helped by the prince were they not?

anyway, Fiat will pick up again as apparently the guy who runs it now is meant to be very good. so i think the future of fiat will be okay. the club is on the stock-exchange as well which was stupid because the only way that works out is if you win all the time. something hard to do imo.

I think this summer, juve did need a sugar daddy to bring in many many players who were needed.

Maybe Bill Gates can help:D

those money he stole? he can keep them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)