The frieze of life (1 Viewer)

OP
bianconero
Sep 1, 2002
  • Thread Starter #45
    I hate men who are 30 years old with a wife and a child (and a job) still depending on their dad to support them!

What is even worse is that they still continue to have a maid, go to the spa, etc. Live within your means. If you can't afford it, don't buy it. It is as simple as that.
    Arrrrrgggggghhhhhhh!

Yaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    I hate having a cigarette and not a lighter to go with it.
    for me its " i hate having a lighter but no freaking cig's to light!!!!"

i hate tuesdays!!!!!!!!!! today i had a physics lab and lecture from 9:am to 3:pm with two 15min breaks. why do i have to take physics in pharmacy is beyond me!!!!!

i hate pharmacy and finally but not least i hate the traffic system in cairo its takes 2 loooooooong hours to get home!! ( usually it takes an hour and 10 mins maximum

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    I've experienced Cairo traffic first-hand. It was NOT fun at all.:(
    really?!?!? well its getting worse with each year!!!! problem is if i try to save 45 min in my trip and decide to get the underground to my home its a disaster. let me put it this way getting the metro here involves having to hold yr breath the entire journey which is 30 mins. it also involves making sure yr wallet and mobile are int he same pocket or u can kiss them good bye. so this brings us down to " u r f****"

i hate the metro too!!!!!!!!:pumpkin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)