The Formula 1 thread - Season 2005 (18 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
He doesnt have the calmness to be champion. Kimi will be champion before HPM will.
Ill agree and disagree. To a certain extent, you do need to be a mad man to transform that in to speed on the circuit. At the same time, JPM has overdone it a fair number of times, but that maturity is slowly setting in, and one cant deny him that. JV had the perfect mix imo. However, it will be interesting to see Kimi Vs JPM; good team, should make for a classic rivalry.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++
Thanks for opening this thread, i was asking my self. if i am gonna open 1. where should it be?

for me its Gonna be weird. cuz i dont support a driver . i support team which is (williams ) since 1993 who ever the driver was or its gonna be.

i wish if we can regain the championship . we have not win since (damon hill ) & (Villeneuve). even montoya or Ralf Schumacher could not do that for last couple years.

Go frank williams and Go BMW.

by the way they changed the qualify system this year and here is the the official qualify for the race:

qualify

i'm try to be a williams fan this year too. go heifield (sp)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Williams have had some of the best drivers racing for them over the past decade, undoubtedly my favourite team of the last 10 years. Even though i love Ferrari as a racing car, ive never really supported its drivers, and currently i dont see Williams doing much with its current line up either, so this year it would be Mclaren for me.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I've been supporting Williams ever since Renault was supplying them with engines (Nigel Mensen's times).
]
I didn't even appreciate BMWs at that time.

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
alonso on the top of bahrain GP for sat qualify section infront of trulli in the second and schumacher third.

sunday morning will be the last qualify before the race.

schumacher doing well with his new car (Ferrari F2005) so far.

Williams doing good also with heidfeld and webber during the sat qualify

(fourth and sixth)

Good luck on sunday qualify and i hope to see the Douple williams on the first raw .

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #95
    ++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
    How the heck did renault develope their car so good? They really caught Ferrari on their heels.
    Renault did nothing, the new stupid rules made their car be better than others

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
    Go Williams. webber needs to make a fantastic and a very fast lap today its the final qualify before the race. 3 tough drivers will go to the track after him alonso.. schumacher. raikkonen !

Good luck mark show us the perfromance today . we wanna see you on the front raw .

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #98
    Michael Svhumacher is the king of the game. NUFF SAID!!!!!!!!!!!

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
    Fernando alonso Racing at home in catalonia 2morrow which's ganna be his dream to win this race . over 100000 in barcelona will be watching him keeping the tough performance growing up with more points in drivers championship and also more points for Renault in constructors champion.

jarno trulli won the first qualify on sat !

will the second and final qualify on sunday gives alonso.schum .trulli or maybe Montoya the pole ?

everything can happen and i guess we are expecting a fantastic and tough race from all drivers!

Go Williams. hope to see webber or heidfeld win the race.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)