The First Words of Bojinov (1 Viewer)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
great talent, DD has high hopes for him and thats great.The way that he took that goal was very good, and that pass to zalayeta in the first goal showed great vision. The guy is showing his potential and with the help of the guys around him he will do well.

p0rcupine_tree

love the art in yourself
Feb 27, 2005
well lets say Ibra and Trez left juve...lets say we got lucarelli instead of zalayeta and some cash...i still think Bojinov is a key player for us...he is very young yet very talented...i think its a very good investment or a deal that we got him...i see him as the next crespo...im optimistec of our future...with a 4-3-3 formation bojiov would fit perfectly along side lucarelli annd our captain DP...tell me what u think guys...

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
bojinov can be moulded into a future juventus superstar.he's talented,and he's got age on his side.he's shown bursts of brilliance in patches,but not consistently.if he can realize the potential that he promises,then i see no reason why he cant be a key part of our team.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

i can see a really bright future ahead for bojinov.i hoped juve would get him even sooner, i am now afraid he plays well for us and we get promoted and fiorentina bys him off(we have 40%of the contract). we don't have moggi so that could happen easily. anyway i think he's gonna do good and i hope we buy him after this season.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
A 4-3-3 with Del Piero on the left and Bojinov on the right does seem to be the most likely, although Palladino deserves to be in the starting eleven as well. The only problem with Bojinov is that he doesn't score very often, so maybe he will play right winger in 4-2-3-1 or something. He already played there a few times with Fiorentina I think.

Jul 2, 2006
Mr. Gol said:
A 4-3-3 with Del Piero on the left and Bojinov on the right does seem to be the most likely, although Palladino deserves to be in the starting eleven as well. The only problem with Bojinov is that he doesn't score very often, so maybe he will play right winger in 4-2-3-1 or something. He already played there a few times with Fiorentina I think.
and TREZEGOL

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Im glad he never did well at Fiorentina. We should get him. And i hope that we do cos ive been calling for him a few seasons ago.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Mr. Gol said:
I would use Marchionni up top along with Trezeguet and either Del Piero or Bojinov. Then once Alex decides to call it quits we'll have Bojinov to step in and command that starting birth along with Trezeguet up top. But the important thing is to give the youngsters as much playing time as possible, which should be accomplished with Deschamps at the helm.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I personally think a 4-3-3 may sound like suicide, Serie B is a physical league. Every match sounds easy on paper but whoever we take it wont be an easy ride, maybe a 4-3-1-2 or something else, a rotation of formations sounds a better alternative but sticking to three forwards and expecting them to provide the goods may not be as simple as it sounds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)