The First Amendment Thread (1 Viewer)

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #21
    Yo, on the real. Does no one else not give a flying fuck about people affected by natural disasters? You live in a State or country you know is affected by X, it is an assumed risk if you continue to live there with that knowledge.

Hurricanes in Utah, dude, that fucking blows. Tornados in New York City, that's wild. Tsunamis in Poland, got me there.

But after literally a thousand years of shit like this happening, there is some sort of generic expectation that we will suck the cock of people who should genuinely know better. It is an accepted risk.

I completely understand there are socio-economic aspects to this, too, but I've seen Mongols move an entire village 150 km overnight in -10C weather. Where there is a will, there is a way.

It is an accepted and known risk. Survival of the fittest.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Yo, on the real. Does no one else not give a flying fuck about people affected by natural disasters? You live in a State or country you know is affected by X, it is an assumed risk if you continue to live there with that knowledge.

Hurricanes in Utah, dude, that fucking blows. Tornados in New York City, that's wild. Tsunamis in Poland, got me there.

But after literally a thousand years of shit like this happening, there is some sort of generic expectation that we will suck the cock of people who should genuinely know better. It is an accepted risk.

I completely understand there are socio-economic aspects to this, too, but I've seen Mongols move an entire village 150 km overnight in -10C weather. Where there is a will, there is a way.

It is an accepted and known risk. Survival of the fittest.

So it's got nothing to do with fossil fuels?

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #25
    It literally is, man. The trend lines push up and for every 3 degrees C of warming there is an additional issue with severity.

I posted a video about it yesterday. Now who has the narrow mind and refuses to be open? Look in the mirror, man.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    It literally is, man. The trend lines push up and for every 3 degrees C of warming there is an additional issue with severity.

I posted a video about it yesterday. Now who has the narrow mind and refuses to be open? Look in the mirror, man.
    I didnt know what you posted but i just checked it out, not rigorous enough for me. The closest thing i saw to any interesting info about this subject on youtube is the back and forth between potholer54 and academic agent.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Okay, so what is wrong with his data? You're redirecting.
    It's really rich to try to convince me with an argument trap of science consensus and computer models/graphs with the axiom of CO2 being the primary mover of temp LOL after what we just went through with corona. The argument i shared with you looks at hard palpable facts, where you are asked to put your money where your moth is and not models, and constant moving of the goal posts every couple of years the climate consortium gets pie on their face.

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #29
    We didn't share an argument? I asked what the problem with the data were, you still have not answered. The statement of, "It's really rich to try to convince me with an argument trap of science consensus and computer models/graphs with the axiom of CO2 being the primary mover of temp LOL [...]," is nothing but a statement about how you feel about the data. Sure, you shared something that supports your conclusion, but you have yet to answer my question. I'm not against examining what you've presented, but what are the issues with the facts I've presented first? I'll answer you, you answer me. You have yet to do that.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Hello Burkmeister! Here's my opinion.
    India has always maintained 'neutrality' when it comes to issues between the west and Russia. By neutrality, it's mostly doing business with both the US and Russia. It basically boils down to what it means for the economy and security of the country. We have two threats, China and Pakistan. Being pals with Russia helps keep them from being too close to China. When the US started being too close with Pakistan in the 70s (I think), it was the Russians who sold us military equipment. What I'm getting at is that this neutrality is nothing new. We trade with Iran (again one of the reason being to keep them from being too close to Pakistan) and the US, we recognise both Israel and Palestine. It just makes sense for the country and it has every right to make autonomous decisions. At the end of the day, the government's duty is towards its own people first.
    What's happening in Ukraine is terrible and Putin should get fucked. But it's not India's war. Same reason India doesn't call out the US or the Saudis for the Saudis fucking up Yemen. Or completely stop trade with the US even though they give tons of money to Pakistan who use some of it to facilitate cross border terrorism. As a relatively new country, we can't really afford to take hard ideological stands, especially in situations that don't directly concern us.
    Quite similar when it comes to Serbia, bar the threat thing. Yesterday there was a national security thing and, obviously, it was Russia that vetoed. What I find interesting (but not surprising) is that both China and India voted neutral while majority voted yes (which is, again, not surprising). IMO India might be neutral in this conflict but if shit hits the fan, and let's say we see ww3 boiling, I think India will stand on the east wing surely. Quite scary to see China, Russia, India, North Korea united in a war.

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #33
    Realistically, India buys its stuff. It's mostly a shit country where people still have a majority of shit incomes and lives.

Even the worst people in the United States have Washers and Dryers and don't have to worry about the flow of the Ganges.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Realistically, India buys its stuff. It's mostly a shit country where people still have a majority of shit incomes and lives.

Even the worst people in the United States have Washers and Dryers and don't have to worry about the flow of the Ganges.
    Poor people have everything to fight for while the rich would rather avoid war as they want to continue living their comfy life. Mobilization in the west would be a scary thing, I'd expect only riots.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)