The Financial Situation (11 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
let's just ignore the manipulative wording again from calcioefinanza, here are the major stakeholders of jj:

1703272835603.png

abu dhabi pension fund, here's your arab ownership lol @GordoDeCentral btw there are multiple minor stakes listed by different pension funds, it makes (some) sense.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We still need to find ways to generate more revenue, in spite of the piss poor league we play in.

Obviously, a more exciting brand of football and a modicum of European success (which can only be achieved through better football) will help in that regard.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
We still need to find ways to generate more revenue, in spite of the piss poor league we play in.

Obviously, a more exciting brand of football and a modicum of European success (which can only be achieved through better football) will help in that regard.
there is a big market out there for jj branded drugs. meth and weed would sell like crazy imo

Jun 16, 2020
This picture explains itself. Renewing Chiesa, Tek, Kean and Bremer makes a lot of sense. We should’ve sold Rovella and Pellegrini, together still 8m of amortisation value in the books. Arthur remains insane too, hopefully we’ll finally be able to sell him next summer. Crazy how cheap youth players are, or signings like Cambiaso and Gatti.

Sandro and Pogba will open a lot of space aswel, although I think that Pogba’s salary is suspended for now.

IMG_2632.png

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
This picture explains itself. Renewing Chiesa, Tek, Kean and Bremer makes a lot of sense. We should’ve sold Rovella and Pellegrini, together still 8m of amortisation value in the books. Arthur remains insane too, hopefully we’ll finally be able to sell him next summer. Crazy how cheap youth players are, or signings like Cambiaso and Gatti.
Renewing often means higher salary though and also sometimes agent fees. It could be that extending other core players makes it easier to renew Chiesa and/or Rabiot.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
I'm really pleased in the direction the club is going with cutting costs, signing young talent on low wages who have something to prove instead of older overpaid mercenaries looking an easy pay day.

BUT....

I still have this feeling inside that it's only the calm before the storm and that UEFA/FIGC are already putting plans in motion as I type to screw us somehow because of the Super League.

They probably have wiretaps put on the back burner of us doing something not illegal but not morally acceptable from 3 years ago which they'll unveil when the time is right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)