The Financial Situation (15 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
guardia di finanza raided a few offices looking for documents as proofs of some fraudulent activity when players' salaries were delayed due to covid

ffs will this ever end

let's hope it's just an other usual "let's try to throw some dirt on juve" action like the previous ones.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
every other club in A did the same as Juve because of the covid situation.

but of course they only attack Juve.
They should of listened to me and burn every institute and media buildings over there in 2006.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
guardia di finanza raided a few offices looking for documents as proofs of some fraudulent activity when players' salaries were delayed due to covid

ffs will this ever end

let's hope it's just an other usual "let's try to throw some dirt on juve" action like the previous ones.
Remember the conspiracy theory on Tuz that John Elkann conspired in Calciopoli to help get rid of Moggi because he was becoming too powerful...

So is this how Andrea gets removed?

I'll see myself out...

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Really?

That is immensely significant to the club’s balance sheet. We always knew it was possible with the biggest risk being what the results on the field would be after cutting the fat.

Mar 9, 2006
Really?

That is immensely significant to the club’s balance sheet. We always knew it was possible with the biggest risk being what the results on the field would be after cutting the fat.
"Juventus player salaries are just in excess of €250 million for the 2019/2020 season, according to the latest figures from Calcioefinanza."
vs. now
I didn't notice that this list is after taxes, which means that now Juventus' payroll is around ~165 millions , still HUGE decrease
asdasd.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)