The Financial Situation (25 Viewers)

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
4th spot is kind of impossible if you factor in getting point deduction which is very likely at this point. They wouldn't have made this investigation public without planning the entire process including the penalty. They're talking about the possibility of relegating Juve to make the huge point deduction looks like a reduced sentence.
Not necessarily. They're just incompetent clowns in Italy - someone is trying to gain 15 minutes of fame. This will most likely amount to nothing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
WRONG they're a shit tv show.
Rovella 22.5m paid and there are 12.5m in bonuses (4.5m already matured) so far we paid Rovella 27m and there are 8.5m of possible bonus still to pay.
I wish it was 18m! as they said!
the point is that they are comparing the book value of a player the club bought with the book value of a player who's here on loan just to push an agenda. the numbers don't even matter, it's apples vs oranges.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
the point is that they are comparing the book value of a player the club bought with the book value of a player who's here on loan just to push an agenda. the numbers don't even matter, it's apples vs oranges.
I call them bullshitter and then we have a bunch of dumbers who won't even understand.
Exact things that happened with calciopoli. Media railing fans all against us

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I call them bullshitter and then we have a bunch of dumbers who won't even understand.
Exact things that happened with calciopoli. Media railing fans all against us
But what about the Bankrupt Italian authorities going after big businessmen and the kangaroo court system in italy?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

They haven't found the alleged Ronaldo document and stopped looking for it now. Rest of investigation continues
finally some good news. the most serious allegations we've read so far were tied to that imaginary document.

good luck proving bad intent on swap deals then. it never happened besides chievo who did tons of fishy swap deals with cesena before '18

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
4th spot is kind of impossible if you factor in getting point deduction which is very likely at this point. They wouldn't have made this investigation public without planning the entire process including the penalty. They're talking about the possibility of relegating Juve to make the huge point deduction looks like a reduced sentence.
Our president is part of arguably the biggest industrialist family of Italy.

There are no accounting errors.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Could it be that the whole investigation is used to stop the recapitalization? I mean, for sure there are some "forces" that would like it to fail.

I mean, it's the only clearly visible side effect that has been achieved until now and I don't believe in the club doing some false accounting. A company that's on stock exchange is too transparent by default, no sane person would think that one can get away with hiding loses counted in millions of euros.

BTW there are more "top" clubs in Italy that are supposed to be checked and no media bullshit in those cases. Makes one wonder what the actual objective here is.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

They haven't found the alleged Ronaldo document and stopped looking for it now. Rest of investigation continues
That's because their claim was essentially that a club led by one of the wealthiest families in Italy and advised by the most expensive lawyers around not only committed fraud when buying and selling Ronaldo, arguably the most investigated transfer in world football, but also documented said fraud.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

10 years from now it will come out that Ceferin and UEFA stooges bribed FIGC to fabricate another Juve “scandal” as revenge for super league. Of course it will only come out after statute of limitations has passed. :lol3:

Meanwhile, they let Qatar spend 400 mil in a single transfer window on Neymar and Mbappe without selling anyone. :lol3:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)