The Financial Situation (24 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Why is everyone attacking Badass with "whataboutism"?
The guy critics bini, who aparently f'd up.
Why bring tici the clown into this?
the investigation is about the last 3 years. 42 transfers (not all separate though, most of them are swaps) are being monitored. the club was under surveillance most probably because of those transfers. if it wasn't for tici, the club was never investigated in first place. of course he's not blameless.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
In my opinion, there's very little substance to this case so far. Only the usual barking at us by the papers.
Let's see if there are any official allegations. It seems to be that they would sacrifice an arm or a leg to find something but up until now they have nothing.
Some mythical document that should not exist and nobody has seen being the main evidence lol
What you said reminds me of Calciopoli

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Again you’re missing the fucking point. Cherubini could have fucked up bad for all I care. Im not attached to him one way or another. If it does turn out he fucked up , and the club gets hurt because of it, I will trash him then.

The difference being that you defend every single thing Tootsie did, worship him like some hero, praise him to high heaven. And for what… he destroyed a domestically dominant, CL contending team with his fuckery on the market. I could care less if plusvalenza type deals are allowed or not. He did a shit job here either way, inflated our wage bill out of control with overpaid, mediocre players, and made a mess of our finances with stupid deals. He was an incompetent, unprofessional, bumbling turd as SD and got sacked for it.
...But...but Marotta renewed with Khedira!

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
the investigation is about the last 3 years. 42 transfers (not all separate though, most of them are swaps) are being monitored. the club was under surveillance most probably because of those transfers. if it wasn't for tici, the club was never investigated in first place. of course he's not blameless.
Yeah. I understand the critique on tici.
But I don't understand this reasoning.
Statement "Bini is bad!"
Answer : "But what about tici? "
It just seems like a unwarranted defense on bini.

I mean is there some Juve fan out there that doesn't know that tici is a clown, already?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Again you’re missing the fucking point. Cherubini could have fucked up bad for all I care. Im not attached to him one way or another. If it does turn out he fucked up , and the club gets hurt because of it, I will trash him then.

The difference being that you defend every single thing Tootsie did, worship him like some hero, praise him to high heaven. And for what… he destroyed a domestically dominant, CL contending team with his fuckery on the market. I could care less if plusvalenza type deals are allowed or not. He did a shit job here either way, inflated our wage bill out of control with overpaid, mediocre players, and made a mess of our finances with stupid deals. He was an incompetent, unprofessional, bumbling turd as SD and got sacked for it.
Fuck Tootsie and fuck BD too.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

anybody could confirm that? he's saying that intercepted calls. between client and legal. advisor are illegal and can't be used as an evidence.

:boh:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

anybody could confirm that? he's saying that intercepted calls. between client and legal. advisor are illegal and can't be used as an evidence.

:boh:
Wiretapping is illegal in most countries. But I've read that in Italy if an investigation is already on going they can do so without a warrant. Now only remains to determine if the investigation was on going at that time or not I assume.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
I think it's time for Elkann to remind the prosecutor what kind of banks Italy owes those 200% GDP.
I don’t know what that means

- - - Updated - - -

They made this illegal accounting while the club is publicly traded. I'm amazed at their stupidity.
This almost sounds like the Boeing 737 Max débâcle. If you read the retarded self-incriminating internal emails/ cell phone messages the Feds got hold of, you'd be amazed at the similarities. But at least the USA knows not to kill its biggest exporter.

Last edited:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
There comes a point after so many major Scandals where you have to accept that we're the bad guys, not the victims here.

Not that I have any moral objection to fudging the books, but if we get majorly punished AGAIN then our reputation as a club is unsalvageable.

We'd have been better off selling our soul to oil money and actually being competitive if the alternative was to commit fraud just so we could afford to bring in overpaid free transfers. Fucking embarrassing state of affairs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)