The Financial Situation (79 Viewers)

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
The current situation is really worrying.... the thing make me feel pessimistic more is the declaration posted in our website that of what to expect as outcomes from all this .... seems a confirming message of a wrong doing instead of being in denial....

Threatening us with demotion is possible and the only way out , firing AA especially and send ESL plans to history and obey what UEFA wants

i think this is the end of AA for sure even if we escaped demotion ....

Thinking big killed us !

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
They made this illegal accounting while the club is publicly traded. I'm amazed at their stupidity.
It's not stupidity. It's just pure arrogance from the likes of Agnelli that they can find any small loophole which they can exploit and expect to just get away with it.

Some people are still living in denial that the Ronaldo transfer did not push us over the edge in terms of our finances.

Every single shady plusvalenza transaction over the past couple of years is directly or indirectly connected to this transfer.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It's not stupidity. It's just pure arrogance from the likes of Agnelli that they can find any small loophole which they can exploit and expect to just get away with it.

Some people are still living in denial that the Ronaldo transfer did not push us over the edge in terms of our finances.

Every single shady plusvalenza transaction over the past couple of years is directly or indirectly connected to this transfer.
That is true but that is not Ronaldo's fault but staff running the show here. So no reason to blame the transfer but shady shit they've been pulling. Iirc we did that even before Ronaldo.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Ronaldo was paying for himself with shirt sales and marketing. Don't you know?

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I don’t know what that means

- - - Updated - - -
I assume J. Elkann is a Jew because I saw his brother, Lapo, saying in one of the interviews that he's one. Exor and Rotschilds are both the shareholders of "The Economist" so I suppose they have a relation.

Italy as a country is one of the most in debt country in EU. I assume most of their debt is with the international banks (Rotschilds). So you can assume their fate is dependent on these banks.

If Italy's justice system is trying to fuck with Jews' business, then maybe John should politely remind them they have them in their pocket and they should fvck off.

The theory shall not be taken seriously though ;)

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I assume J. Elkann is a Jew because I saw his brother, Lapo, saying in one of the interviews that he's one. Exor and Rotschilds are both the shareholders of "The Economist" so I suppose they have a relation.

Italy as a country is one of the most in debt country in EU. I assume most of their debt is with the international banks (Rotschilds). So you can assume their fate is dependent on these banks.

If Italy's justice system is trying to fuck with Jews' business, then maybe John should politely remind them they have them in their pocket and they should fvck off.

The theory shall not be taken seriously though ;)
I bet on this .... but why from the first place they - Italians never thought about it at first place or even during the calciopoli or even at the doping events before ...?

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#EXOR has already underwriten 255M for #Juve and the banks did NOT ask to back down to receive the other potential 145M. #Consob did not freeze anything. If they do, there will be time until 2024 to find a new owner or EXOR could cover themselves.

[Il Giornale via @SCUTweet]

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Agnelli needs to go, but that comes at the cost of the ESL going down the drain unless Perez alone can keep the dream afloat. I'm torn
ESL has already been flushed down the toilet. One bankrupt club and other is being investigated for financial fraud. Perez resigning from Madrid would be the final nail in the coffin.

- - - Updated - - -

That is true but that is not Ronaldo's fault but staff running the show here. So no reason to blame the transfer but shady shit they've been pulling. Iirc we did that even before Ronaldo.
It has to be blamed, not the player himself. Everyone knew even before the rumours surfaced that it was difficult/almost impossible to afford Ronaldo given our revenues.

We went out of our way to facilitate this move. We incurred huge losses in his first year. We pulled shady deals on a large scale to limit the damage. This is the reason we're being investigated in the first place ffs.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I thought it was the last two years :boh:
one single transfer from '18/19.

1638716574980.png

as for the we're so losing scudetti reactions, first of all, as far as i know there's no legal ground for it, and even if there was any (which there isn't), we're not losing a scudetto over one single allegedly overpriced transfer of 4m euros the u23 squad made.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)