The Financial Situation (20 Viewers)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
First of all, how does it work that the wiretaps exist? Did the prosecutor record the conversations of each member of the management? Could he do that?

Secondly, all of that noise about some document that exists only hypothetically?
honestly, i don't care. there's no explanation for a publicly traded company with half a billion of turnover to end up in a similar situation. these quotes speak for themselves. this is simply unworthy and unacceptable for a club like juventus.

imagine you're an investor, and you give your money to people that engage into false accounting. no one will trust this club until this management is here.

i hope the club has good lawyers.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
honestly, i don't care. there's no explanation for a publicly traded company with half a billion of turnover to end up in a similar situation. these quotes speak for themselves. this is simply unworthy and unacceptable for a club like juventus.

imagine you're an investor, and you give your money to people that engage into false accounting. no one will trust this club until this management is here.

i hope the club has good lawyers.
The reports are really worrying, it casts such a huge shadow over this club. If we have tried to falsify our finances then I’m lost for words. We have to compete on an even keel. Even that ‘documents that shouldn’t exist’ have been alluded to makes this whole management look shady.

After what we fans have already been through I just can’t help but feel betrayed by this club. There doesn’t seem to be a lot of evidence in existence that shows we have been anything other than shady. Completely unacceptable particularly for a public company

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If Cherubini is a motherfucker what words would you use to describe the cunt that did all the pluzvalenza deals?
I have no real issue about the plusvalenza deals as everyone is doing it so either we are innocent or everyone is guilty. What bothers me and is this secret document which cherubini is potentially liable for and potentially a far greater crime than any of the plusvalenza deals.

- - - Updated - - -

So the suspicion is that we sold Ronaldo for way less than reported? Meaning we'd record a bigger loss?
Typical cherubini, I knew this idiot couldn't even sell our greatest asset without making a loss

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
his agenda is idiotic of course, he's not even thinking when he spits out his usual nonsense, but this time, he's right for once like that broken clock. the plusvalenza part of the whole case shouldn't be an issue, the fake accounting claim and those intercepted calls related to ronaldo might bite us in the ass.

this is how we made "advantage" of the plusvalenze:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
his agenda is idiotic of course, he's not even thinking when he spits out his usual nonsense, but this time, he's right for once like that broken clock. the plusvalenza part of the whole case shouldn't be an issue, the fake accounting claim and those intercepted calls related to ronaldo might bite us in the ass.

this is how we made "advantage" of the plusvalenze:
Nah, my point wasn’t to absolve the Cherub of wrongdoing, it was to point out that Badass is being a nincompoop about his hero Tootsie again. Tootsie’s wheelings and dealings with the a-ok of Agnelli are what put the club in this situation. We’ve spent 3 years making a complete mess of our finances starting with Tootsie’s powerplay to sign Ronaldo and oust Beppe. It’s been a shitshow ever since. Cherubini is just a product of that shitshow.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Nah, my point wasn’t to absolve the Cherub of wrongdoing, it was to point out that Badass is being a nincompoop about his hero Tootsie again. Tootsie’s wheelings and dealings with the a-ok of Agnelli are what put the club in this situation. We’ve spent 3 years making a complete mess of our finances starting with Tootsie’s powerplay to sign Ronaldo and oust Beppe. It’s been a shitshow ever since. Cherubini is just a product of that shitshow.
Just for the record inter are being investigated for plusvalenza too so marotta is not exactly innocent either but that's not the point, cherubini has potentially put us in some real shit now.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Just for the record inter are being investigated for plusvalenza too so marotta is not exactly innocent either but that's not the point, cherubini has potentially put us in some real shit now.
And your God Tootsie managed to absolutely tank us into the financial shitter only 3 years after Beppe had us in the best financial position we’d been in post-calciopoli by far.

Keep defending everything he did though. :baus:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
In my opinion, there's very little substance to this case so far. Only the usual barking at us by the papers.
Let's see if there are any official allegations. It seems to be that they would sacrifice an arm or a leg to find something but up until now they have nothing.
Some mythical document that should not exist and nobody has seen being the main evidence lol

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
In my opinion, there's very little substance to this case so far. Only the usual barking at us by the papers.
Let's see if there are any official allegations. It seems to be that they would sacrifice an arm or a leg to find something but up until now they have nothing.
Some mythical document that should not exist and nobody has seen being the main evidence lol
Wiretapes are considered as evidence in Italian kangaroo Court system and everything comes down to the Ronaldo transfer we had to do a lot of creative accounting in our transfer dealings after that whether it was illegal or false is difficult to prove in most legal systems apart from Italian legal system

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Wiretapes are considered as evidence in Italian kangaroo Court system and everything comes down to the Ronaldo transfer we had to do a lot of creative accounting in our transfer dealings after that whether it was illegal or false is difficult to prove in most legal systems apart from Italian legal system
could you please try to start using some basic punctuation my man you have some interesting takes but the longer your posts are the harder it is to understand what you actually mean pls thx much appreciated

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
And your God Tootsie managed to absolutely tank us into the financial shitter only 3 years after Beppe had us in the best financial position we’d been in post-calciopoli by far.

Keep defending everything he did though. :baus:
Again you're missing the fucking point here. Fact is Cherubini's words in the wire tap about these secret docs will land us in massive shit if it turns out to be legit or the authorities get their hands on it. Paratici's deals or Marotta's deals are completely irrelevent, like I said pretty much every club in freaking Italy has been doing these plusvalenza type deals for years, we're not the only club that has shit finances too, pretty much every club with perhaps the exception of a few like Atalanta have shit finances. But hey all you're interested in is bringing up agendas to suit your tune.

As I said before re the plusvalenza, either we are all innocent or all guilty, much like calciopoli.

- - - Updated - - -

it was the same at calciopoli and look where we finished up.

Just waiting for the prosecutors to start suggesting that we used Swiss sim cards to discuss our shady finances.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Again you’re missing the fucking point. Cherubini could have fucked up bad for all I care. Im not attached to him one way or another. If it does turn out he fucked up , and the club gets hurt because of it, I will trash him then.

The difference being that you defend every single thing Tootsie did, worship him like some hero, praise him to high heaven. And for what… he destroyed a domestically dominant, CL contending team with his fuckery on the market. I could care less if plusvalenza type deals are allowed or not. He did a shit job here either way, inflated our wage bill out of control with overpaid, mediocre players, and made a mess of our finances with stupid deals. He was an incompetent, unprofessional, bumbling turd as SD and got sacked for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)