The Financial Situation (25 Viewers)

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
UEFA 'set to SCRAP Financial Fair Play rules' to allow clubs to have more control over their finances (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...-Play-rules-allow-clubs-control-finances.html)

Oops, plusvalenza obsessed Paratici might become even less professionally relevant than he is now.

I think, they have no choice but to get rid of FFP at this point, because in this economy when everyone's revenue dropped significantly keeping it would be very stupid.

Jul 13, 2010
UEFA 'set to SCRAP Financial Fair Play rules' to allow clubs to have more control over their finances (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...-Play-rules-allow-clubs-control-finances.html)

Oops, plusvalenza obsessed Paratici might become even less professionally relevant than he is now.

I think, they have no choice but to get rid of FFP at this point, because in this economy when everyone's revenue dropped significantly keeping it would be very stupid.
that's dailymail one of the WORST tabloid. Anyway, if that would happen, then we're screwed since elkann does not give a shit about juve and we can only afford free players like Can, Khedira, Rabiot and Ramsey

Strickland

May 17, 2019
This could be a ploy from UEFA to counter the ESL. Let the rich play with their toys.
It hardly affected the rich anyway, City or PSG seemed less troubled by it than us who had to randomly shuffle first team players due to it (the Cancelo-Danilo swap, Pellegrini-Spinazzola swap, Kean sale) and it weighed even harder on teams like Roma who were outright forced to sell their biggest stars every year because of FFP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
As things stand Juventus could close their books at -200mln€ in June. By June 30 the club have to make around 100mln€ in plusvalenza. Another exchange like Pjanic-Arthur is therefore expected, but also selling players like: Perin, Pjaca, Rugani,...

Corriere della Sera

------

The Juventus management has asked the players to “postpone” paying their salaries. Exactly as happened last season at the height of the pandemic, the salaries of March, April, May and June could be budgeted for next year.

Corriere dello Sport

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sell *Dybala, Bernie, Ramsey, Costa, Rabiot, Tek, release Chiellini plus whatever (probably all lol) youths we don't want.

Plusvalenzas. Plusvalenzas everywhere. :fab:

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
As things stand Juventus could close their books at -200mln€ in June. By June 30 the club have to make around 100mln€ in plusvalenza. Another exchange like Pjanic-Arthur is therefore expected, but also selling players like: Perin, Pjaca, Rugani,...

Corriere della Sera

------

The Juventus management has asked the players to “postpone” paying their salaries. Exactly as happened last season at the height of the pandemic, the salaries of March, April, May and June could be budgeted for next year.

Corriere dello Sport
i don't know if the number is accurate, but it just the same as i assumed. Juve need to book net profit this season
that -200mln is just wow tought. Didn't expect the number
that's why i think swap with money laundering scheme is necessary

about salary, in theory, its still count as expense in current season even if the payment is postponed to next season. It won't reduce minusvalenza.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)