The Financial Situation (29 Viewers)

Apr 17, 2013
We should really be up in that 4-5 slot. I understand catching up to The Red Cunts and The Twin Faggots from Spain will take some time (maybe 15-20 years), but we shouldn't be behind the likes of irrelevant shitbags like Arsenal, Spurs and Bagguete and Fromage FC.
Baguette and Fromage FC :lol2:

It always makes you laugh it's stupid ranking with pseudo-scientific calculations, these clubs are worth the price that buyers want to pay. This is the case of PSG, Chelsea or City, it's sandcastles if tomorrow theirs owners leave their club will be worth nothing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
We should really be up in that 4-5 slot. I understand catching up to The Red Cunts and The Twin Faggots from Spain will take some time (maybe 15-20 years), but we shouldn't be behind the likes of irrelevant shitbags like Arsenal, Spurs and Bagguete and Fromage FC.
English clubs will just always have an advantage to clubs from other leagues for numerous reasons, PL are followed all over the world where as German and Italian clubs gotta fight more for recognition. Of course Bayern and Juventus are such massive clubs so both will always get plenty of fame, but coming to players the PL got an advantage because of the followers.

Everytime a player do something average in the PL it's world class and Ballon d'Or material - if a player is doing something world class in Germany or Italy is he playing in a "farmers league" and told he couldn't do that in the mighty PL.

Hence the best way for our players to get seen is winning the CL or at least do well there.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
https://www2.deloitte.com/uk/en/pag...ticles/annual-review-of-football-finance.html

not too much about juve, still interesting. a recap in italian:
https://www.calcioefinanza.it/2020/06/11/impatto-covid-ricavi-squadre-calcio-deloitte/

the only relevant juve-related fact:
In Italy and France, growth was actually achieved across all revenue streams. Similar to the situation in Spain, the primary drivers for matchday and commercial revenue growth were individual clubs’ financial performance, most notably in Italy with Internazionale accounting for c.70% of matchday revenue growth and Juventus accounting for around half of Serie A’s commercial growth.
yet juve is the only team who saw a decreased % of tv rights money with the new serie a contract. let's continue to keep the shitty league relevant and get a middle finger from lotito & co in return. :baus:

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
https://www2.deloitte.com/uk/en/pag...ticles/annual-review-of-football-finance.html

not too much about juve, still interesting. a recap in italian:
https://www.calcioefinanza.it/2020/06/11/impatto-covid-ricavi-squadre-calcio-deloitte/

the only relevant juve-related fact:

yet juve is the only team who saw a decreased % of tv rights money with the new serie a contract. let's continue to keep the shitty league relevant and get a middle finger from lotito & co in return. :baus:
Those guys ain't stupid Its the deluded fans even then deep down they know.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i got the newsletter from juve selling some shit on 15% discount. usually, i purchase branded stuff for myself on a regular basis, but watching my money spent on either mid-level or has-been players' insanely high salaries got me thinking. i wonder how other supporters perceive how well the club spends their money and whether the club's sales department does any research related to this.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
i got the newsletter from juve selling some shit on 15% discount. usually, i purchase branded stuff for myself on a regular basis, but watching my money spent on either mid-level or has-been players' insanely high salaries got me thinking. i wonder how other supporters perceive how well the club spends their money and whether the club's sales department does any research related to this.
I used to buy quite a lot of branded stuff as well. And spend even more money on tickets for home games.

This & the previous season combined however, JJ has received a grand total of €5 of my money (spent in the official store in Rome). Would be silly of me not to agree with the direction this club has taken, and at the same time continue "donating" money. I can be quite stubborn at times :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)