The Financial Situation (69 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
Excuse my ignorance, but what are the chances of us falling afoul of FFP in the same way Man City have?
City's case is special. They've cooked the books with inflated sponsorship deals and other shit. If we ever were to have trouble with FFP we'd seek for some form of settlement with UEFA. This could mean reduced squad size for UEFA competitions, a fine and/or limits to spending. So to answer your question, highly unlikely.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Got to love the high risk no reward passing inside our midfield. Its like giving away huge chances for absolutly no possible reward
City's case is special. They've cooked the books with inflated sponsorship deals and other shit. If we ever were to have trouble with FFP we'd seek for some form of settlement with UEFA. This could mean reduced squad size for UEFA competitions, a fine and/or limits to spending. So to answer your question, highly unlikely.
Excuse my ignorance, but what are the chances of us falling afoul of FFP in the same way Man City have?
Nothing our policy of human trafficking and fraudulent accounting cant fix

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
current players' yearly costs, based on gazzetta/calcioefinanza (net/gross wages) and our latest financial report (amortization). i made it last week before szczesny's new contract was announced.

juve201920-eng.png
And that's the reason our board love freebies, even with their agent fee and high salaries, accountability wise, thry are pretty cheap. Now from a performance point of view, let's said it doesn't look so good

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
And that's the reason our board love freebies, even with their agent fee and high salaries, accountability wise, thry are pretty cheap. Now from a performance point of view, let's said it doesn't look so good
my issue with these high wages for players arriving on a bosman is that they aren't easy to get rid of. i mean imagine a team who'd pay at least 7m net to the broken goods that is ramsey...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)