The Financial Situation (39 Viewers)

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
That ship has sailed. Need to look at others.

Any Lolzilian wonderkids that Madrid haven't already paid €60m for still around?
So who would you guys like it to be?
Mbappe?
If the club is attempting to make a move as soon as in the next summer or two then there is absolutely no question in my mind that Mbappe is the guy we should be after.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
If the club is attempting to make a move as soon as in the next summer or two then there is absolutely no question in my mind that Mbappe is the guy we should be after.
Mfappe is a faraway dream if he doesn't push hard for a transfer a la Rabiot. I can't see psg ever let him go.Maybe if psg changes owner, possibly. If not, no chance

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Mfappe is a faraway dream if he doesn't push hard for a transfer a la Rabiot. I can't see psg ever let him go.Maybe if psg changes owner, possibly. If not, no chance

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Agree, i can hardly see it happening either, but in reference to the article posted above Mbappe would definitely be the best short and long term solution for us in accordance with the details presented there, both on and off the field.

- - - Updated - - -

However, i do expect him to eventually want to move on from Ligue 1 and if he professionally runs out his contract there without pulling any Neymaresque stunts it will hardly be anything PSG’s owners can do about it.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
eriksen on a bosman + tonali would take care of our midfield for the next 3-4 years. either would be a brilliant signing, and so would be verratti too.

too bad neither of these are franchise players. psg sells tons of jerseys with neymar's and mbappe's names on it despite having a lower global fanbase. the next big thing won't be about the results, but above all, selling jerseys worldwide.

:chiesa::fab3:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
eriksen on a bosman + tonali would take care of our midfield for the next 3-4 years. either would be a brilliant signing, and so would be verratti too.

too bad neither of these are franchise players. psg sells tons of jerseys with neymar's and mbappe's names on it despite having a lower global fanbase. the next big thing won't be about the results, but above all, selling jerseys worldwide.

:chiesa::fab3:
Eriksen plus Tonalli sounds really great but I think we are gonna have to settle for something like Modric and Rakitic... We can't help ourselves

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)