The Financial Situation (87 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Ugh, we make a step forward, while those clubs make 2-3. Ronaldo or no Ronaldo, revenue from broadcasting wont change for the next few years and our revenue from ticket sales with all due respect wont cut it. You can increase ticket price up to certain point, but small capacity was always going to be limiting factor. The only reason I could come up with for 40k seater was lack of funding.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
We need to increase our commercial and sponsorship revenue and Ronaldo is big part of that plan. I expect our next shirt sponsorship deal to be much bigger than the current one, but it will still probably lag behind Europe's biggest.

Other than that I don't expect us to grow substantially in any other areas for this next few years. Revenue from ticket sales won't make any meaningful jumps, and Serie A's new TV deal is only incrementally bigger than the present one. We really got screwed when the league decided to sell TV rights collectively. The impact of that alone cannot be overstated, in my opinion that has had a bigger impact on our financial prospects than calciopoli had. Serie A as a whole cannot compete with EPL, but Juventus/Milan/Inter/Roma could have.

Jul 2, 2006
Ugh, we make a step forward, while those clubs make 2-3. Ronaldo or no Ronaldo, revenue from broadcasting wont change for the next few years and our revenue from ticket sales with all due respect wont cut it. You can increase ticket price up to certain point, but small capacity was always going to be limiting factor. The only reason I could come up with for 40k seater was lack of funding.
lack of vision.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Agnelli's family spent 200m in funding the team in 2010 and 2011 with 90m and 120m to buy players.
And they spend the big total of 125m to make the new stadium...
Check what other teams plan or spent to build their new home.
The lowest would be 300m.
Lack of vision as Turk says.
They said it that making it 50-60.000 seats woul've cost at least 100m more and more to maintain it

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Agnelli's family spent 200m in funding the team in 2010 and 2011 with 90m and 120m to buy players.
They said it that making it 50-60.000 seats woul've cost at least 100m more and more to maintain it
Agreed, we're backed by Exor whenever we need it. Be it the times Valerio mentioned or Ronaldo transfer. Wouldn't be surprised if the new Jeep deal was announced soon so that we have money for his salary.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Let's not blame the size of the stadium for this. An extra 10.000-15.000 seats would maybe bring in an extra 20-25 million in revenue. Nice to have, but hardly a game changer. The money lies in TV rights (bad), sponsorships (improving) and commercial activities (improving).

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Agreed, we're backed by Exor whenever we need it. Be it the times Valerio mentioned or Ronaldo transfer. Wouldn't be surprised if the new Jeep deal was announced soon so that we have money for his salary.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
that's a given. Jeep will either renew for 40-50m year or we'll switch to another sponsor

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
And who is going to fill those seats?

Officially our stadium is sold out 99% of the time, yet it's rarely full.

I guess Italians like the comfort of their homes better.

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
We got screwed because the TV deal in Italy changed a bit. So now we got less from that part, such a bullshit. They should try to make a new deal or at least make a better deal with JEEP. The current one is according to me way to low. Juve is receiving less than 20 million a year from JEEP.

Juve isn't even the highest in Serie A, that's Sassuolo with 18 million. Compare Juve with teams like Arsenal, Chelsea, PSG & Bayern.. Their deal is at least 30% higher a year. That's a disgrace. They should put the heads together with their company a try to make a deal worth at least 35 - 40 million a year. With Ronaldo by their side at this moment it's the best they can do.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
And who is going to fill those seats?

Officially our stadium is sold out 99% of the time, yet it's rarely full.

I guess Italians like the comfort of their homes better.
You dunno man :D
Stadium capacity is 41.000
2099 sits for guests which is rarely sold out.
Now do your math and take a guess how we don't fill the whole stadium.
Sometimes Juventus knowing that guest fans can't fill both sector sell some tickets to juventus fans for the upper sector

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
The average attendance is around 39000. If the guest seats are 50 %full than there are 1050 seats always empty.

So basiccaly there are 37950 Juve seats from the 38900 seats taken by someone. Thats more than 95 %. They need more seats. At least 55k with 2k for visitors.

Does anyone know how much % Juve get from Adidas if they sell a jersey?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
we need that Super League Agnelli was talking about ASAP.

TueF

Jun 4, 2003
The average attendance is around 39000. If the guest seats are 50 %full than there are 1050 seats always empty.

So basiccaly there are 37950 Juve seats from the 38900 seats taken by someone. Thats more than 95 %. They need more seats. At least 55k with 2k for visitors.

Does anyone know how much % Juve get from Adidas if they sell a jersey?
Attendance is not directly proportional with income.

Arsenal, for instance, makes more than double that of Dortmund in match day income (around £100 million versus £40 million) despite Dortmund having a third more seats.

And about a third of Arsenal’s income comes from just 9000 premium seats so they make almost as much from those 9000 people as Dortmund does from the full 80,000 stadium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 84)