The Financial Situation (25 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Great news, huge increase on our current deal and gives us a better chance to keep our best players and sign GOAT tier players. Now time to re-up our shirt sponsor and get even more money.

And of course before we get the inevitable “but but Man U and Madrid make way more den us!!!111” realise what a fucking minor miracle it is that we’re even getting all this money given the league we play in. €400m+ over 7 years is crazy for a Serie A team. And with more success in the future, in Europe especially, this revenue will up even higher.

Good times to be a Juventus fan. A true golden age. Let’s just enjoy it all.
But we should be able to command more from a kit maker tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Would be sexy af, but very few can afford a Ferrari, so they must be interested in more niche markets. For a broad one like footy/Juve, think we're stuck with Jeep.

At least it's not any other Chrysler car or a Fiat one, all of which are crap.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Would be sexy af, but very few can afford a Ferrari, so they must be interested in more niche markets. For a broad one like footy/Juve, think we're stuck with Jeep.

At least it's not any other Chrysler car or a Fiat one, all of which are crap.
PSG and Real got Emirates and I doubt many people can afford buying an airline

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Just to be clear you are comparing a car worth hundreds of thousands of dollars to a plane ticket. 2.6 million people in the US fly a day and 6 million in the world every day. In comparison ferrari sold a little over 8000 cars in 2017. Good argument
As I said before, it doesn't say ticket anywhere. They are promoting to buy the entire airline whereas Ferrari is a nice car and you can buy a nice poster. Definitely more than 8000 Ferrari merch items sold per year.

Apr 19, 2007
As I said before, it doesn't say ticket anywhere. They are promoting to buy the entire airline whereas Ferrari is a nice car and you can buy a nice poster. Definitely more than 8000 Ferrari merch items sold per year.
True...we should make sure to put Ferrari cars and all Merch on the shirt so people know what we are really trying to advertise. I wonder if Exor is actually tring to sell Jeep the brand or company and thats why its on our shirt. Its very confusing just saying jeep. Cars? the company? Merchandise? What do they want me to buy????

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
True...we should make sure to put Ferrari cars and all Merch on the shirt so people know what we are really trying to advertise. I wonder if Exor is actually tring to sell Jeep the brand or company and thats why its on our shirt. Its very confusing just saying jeep. Cars? the company? Merchandise? What do they want me to buy????
I agree, Ferrari cars and merch would be slick as fuck and Jeep is way too narrow of a target audience cos who the fuck is driving a Jeep? Like 10 people. And who is buying a Jeep poster? Like 3 mentally challenged people who also buy douglas costa jersey

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)