The Financial Situation (41 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Ferrari dude, that would be ssiiiicckkk
I always dreamed about us getting Microsoft as shirt sponsor :D dunno why!

- - - Updated - - -

Jeep must , at least, double our current deal.
Or we should really look for a real shirt sponsor rather than making it cheap because it's a family brand from FCA

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I always dreamed about us getting Microsoft as shirt sponsor :D dunno why!

- - - Updated - - -

Jeep must , at least, double our current deal.
Or we should really look for a real shirt sponsor rather than making it cheap because it's a family brand from FCA
Who do you think is paying for most of Ronaldo's salary?

- - - Updated - - -

It is great deal considering that Ronaldo will be there only for one or two season in this new deal
It's not just because of Ronaldo but also 2 CL finals.

Previous deal was signed before 2015 when we were on another level altogether.

- - - Updated - - -

It's too bad new TV deal was signed weeks before we signed Ronaldo.

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Who do you think is paying for most of Ronaldo's salary?

- - - Updated - - -

It's not just because of Ronaldo but also 2 CL finals.

Previous deal was signed before 2015 when we were on another level altogether.

- - - Updated - - -

It's too bad new TV deal was signed weeks before we signed Ronaldo.
You have to also consider our commercial revenue which needs to increase

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The signing of Ronaldo is a clear signal of another era, where Juve will try to lure more marketable names and close the gap with Barca, Real, United, maybe even change of a manager in favor of someone with different approach, less pragmatic with the style of play more appealing to broader audience. We have won 7 straight titles but the growth of our commercial income was slow paced. Only few months into the new season and having the world's most marketable player as a cover of our project, led to negotiating more than double the previous figures. I feel Agnelli will make some drastic decisions next summer. Our sporting success over the last 7 years have been spectacular, but if you ask a neutral fan how he would describe Juventus style of play, sadly 9/10 would say boring, tedious, etc...

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Exactly, I think the next step will be replacing Allegri with Zidane next season. I don't know if I will like it but I can really see it happening. Just hope this also means getting de Ligt and one of SMS, Pogba or even Rabiot.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Exactly, I think the next step will be replacing Allegri with Zidane next season. I don't know if I will like it but I can really see it happening. Just hope this also means getting de Ligt and one of SMS, Pogba or even Rabiot.
then we should replace Allegri with Klopp,Guardiola,Ten Hag or Sarri XD

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Great news, huge increase on our current deal and gives us a better chance to keep our best players and sign GOAT tier players. Now time to re-up our shirt sponsor and get even more money.

And of course before we get the inevitable “but but Man U and Madrid make way more den us!!!111” realise what a fucking minor miracle it is that we’re even getting all this money given the league we play in. €400m+ over 7 years is crazy for a Serie A team. And with more success in the future, in Europe especially, this revenue will up even higher.

Good times to be a Juventus fan. A true golden age. Let’s just enjoy it all.
Poor Bepps! :beppe::lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)