The Financial Situation (23 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
my ex-wife always had some juve shirts. she liked black, and she didn't care about the juve logo at all.

an other anecdotal evidence for you @Maddy :maddy:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
They might look outdated, but the old logos hold a lot of history and gives the club a certain character. Some would say the new JJ does as well, but to me its more laughable and not appealing at all - with all respect.

I would be pissed if Bayern Munich decided to change their logo. Its synonym with the club, just like the old Juventus logo was.
"Old" Juve logo was only 13 years old.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
It's not an argument to link a website.

So what we are left with is that you are still to produce a single argument to why :jj: will be a succes on new markets.
Also, did you read my post in the Sami Khedira thread? Was that a better constructed argument. Appreciate your feedback.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
It's not an argument to link a website.

So what we are left with is that you are still to produce a single argument to why :jj: will be a succes on new markets.
Because the :jj: can just be a clothing brand... And imo it's much easier to wear :jj: is non-football occassions and in non-football cultures

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Because the :jj: can just be a clothing brand... And imo it's much easier to wear :jj: is non-football occassions and in non-football cultures
it certainly can be, but why would it become a popular clothing brand? it's a nice vision, but I don't see the grounds why :jj: will all of a sudden become the next Lacoste or Ralph Lauren. it takes more than a nice, generic logo

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
So the JJ logo was only made for marketing/commercial reasons? I never read the reasons for why they decided to change it.
Yep. The sole purpose of whoring out. Selling your soul. It was a commercial move and one I don't expect will succeed.

As an english friend said to me: Once Juve were feared and respected [among brits]; a club with a unique aura and atmosphere, now they have a generic logo, club payed tifos, and hashtags in English.

Disclaimer: He's romantic liek myself.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Yep. The sole purpose of whoring out. Selling your soul. It was a commercial move and one I don't expect will succeed.

As an english friend said to me: Once Juve were feared and respected [among brits]; a club with a unique aura and atmosphere, now they have a generic logo, club payed tifos, and hashtags in English.

Disclaimer: He's romantic liek myself.
Well im totally with you though - and not only referring to Juventus. The worst is how cringe-worthy things or clubs have become today after the social media rise, the players often are the worst at it with their stupid tweets and so on.

Many dont see it that way especially very young fans, but often I just find myself :sergio:

It has come to stay, sadly enough. Wish they would turn it down a little, and the world would be a "better" place :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 21)