The Financial Situation (9 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
It is unreal. I wonder if we will make it to the 400m this year or at least close to it. In any case, it would be nice to have a new TV Deal but at least our growth is steady and making significant jumps.
The new TV deal for Serie A isn't bad at all, of course can't be compared to EPL but still better than La Liga and BL.

We will earn around 30mln more than the previous one.

As for 400mln, we should be close to it.

- - - Updated - - -

True. Then that shows that Man U deal is incredible and they should count themselves lucky because without whatever deal they have currently....
Amazing that they will have that much money to try and buy themselves out of that hole.

When is the Jeep deal done and I wonder what the next one would be.

Ferrari would be lovely. :D
It can be Ford Fiesta for all I care, but FFS 17mln compared to MU's 70mln is laughable.

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
How depressing...We are neighbours with Liverpool, Dortmund and Tottenham. In reverse we need to pay respects to everybody in charge of sportivo stuff because we are punching way above our financial weight.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Agnelli did mention that the next 5 yrs would be difficult for us.

- - - Updated - - -

There,in all likelihood,be a 150m gap between us and Arsenal.

Could you imagine that ?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Agnelli did mention that the next 5 yrs would be difficult for us.

- - - Updated - - -

There,in all likelihood,be a 150m gap between us and Arsenal.

Could you imagine that ?
Yeah, I can, actually. Especially considering who the owner of Arsenal happens to be.

Once he gets his stadium in Los Angeles for the Rams, his net worth is going to be through the roof. More than it already is now. And he will do what he always done, which is try to make his franchises even more valuable

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Their teams will still flop, because they are all fighting each other to overspend on the next big thing, and they have the combined tactical nous of my refrigerator, which kills them in Europe.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
The important thing though for the time being is this :

Juve-€324m

Milan-€199m
Roma-€180m
Inter-€165m

Napoli isnt even in top 20.

Simply massive difference.Whats important is retaining top position for the next few yrs and we can easily do that now.

The most depressing thing actually is this :
Milan's commercial revenue-€97m

Juve's commercial revenue-€73m:)sergio:)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The important thing though for the time being is this :

Juve-€324m

Milan-€199m
Roma-€180m
Inter-€165m

Napoli isnt even in top 20.

Simply massive difference.Whats important is retaining top position for the next few yrs and we can easily do that now.

The most depressing thing actually is this :
Milan's commercial revenue-€97m

Juve's commercial revenue-€73m:)sergio:)
I can't understand how the commercial revenue actually went down after having nearly a treble winning season

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
And yeah. We need to improve our commercial revenue for sure. Our Jeep deal was absolutely disgusting, and doesn't it run til like 2021? We are really hamstrung with that one. Our next shirt sponsor should only be for big €€€. Milan having higher revenue than us in that department is shameful.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
new football money league report is out:
http://www2.deloitte.com/content/da...deloitte-sport-football-money-league-2016.pdf

we're still in 10th place, and despite a 45m increase in revenue, the 9th placed team (liverpool) is a further ~40m away compared to last year. real still on top, and now the top3 have a revenue of more than 500m.
This is expected, and we're doing well. We're growing and gaining ground incrementally. Of course, there won't be a huge jump. It took Bayern a long time too.

Not sure what Liverpool did to go from 306 to 392m.

We gained ground on 11th-placed Dortmund. Gap after 2014-15 is 43.5m compared to 17.5m a year before.

Top-10 won't change in a while...as in there won't be any new entrants.

And the commercial revenue actually went down last year, according to the report
Because of our poor CL run in 2013-14. According to Marotta, we lost around 30m (tangible + intangible losses) by not progressing from the group stages. Hard to acquire lucrative partnerships or sponsors when you don't progress from the CL group stages.

The reason our revenue increased by only 7m from 2012-13 to 2013-14 while every other year we've seen substantial gains.

It is unreal. I wonder if we will make it to the 400m this year or at least close to it. In any case, it would be nice to have a new TV Deal but at least our growth is steady and making significant jumps.
I looked at the math/pro forma before, and I think we will have made around 360-365m at the end of this season. Could get close to 400m next season. Should reach the 400m milestone by 2017-18 at the latest unless we do poorly on the field next season.

We're top-3 in TV. Real made 199.9m, Barca made 199.8m, and we made 199.0m. Chelsea at #4 made 178.2m, and City made 178.0.

Matchday and Commercial are the categories we suck in. Can't do much about the former because Turin isn't a big city and because of Italy's economy. Commercially, besides that one year gap, we've been growing slowly but surely. It's just that there's still a looong way to go. We need to establish ourselves as a top-8 team in Europe that makes the CL quarterfinals every season, and we're in the process of doing just that. Think Agnelli has been doing some good work laying the grounds and promoting our team in Asia also. Not sure why North America has been ignored though.

Yeah they would need some serious fall off. Even if they turned into the next Liverpool I doubt they still wouldn't make a lot of money, it's a global brand and companies are falling over themselves to sponsor them.

In sporting terms they can do what they like, they can only field 11 players, and keep going through stupid buys and even stupider coaches for a long time.
The novelty wears off little by little if you keep performing poorly on the field.

But next season, United will have a better coach (and even more money). Don't think they'll be one of the faves in the CL anytime soon, but they should be patching things up in the league.

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
Juventus needs to grow, commercial revenues are a joke. Only 17 million from Jeep, that's way to low. If we look and compare with other 'weaker' teams, Juve should earn at least 25 million a year from JEEP..

Juventus as brand needs to grow, look at the revenue from Ac Milan and compare that with Juve..

And PSG haha, only because that fcking Sheikh they grow that much

Apr 29, 2006
Its a strategic partnership you moulinyans...

If we needed the money and there were some point to it we will receive a bonus. Sadly, buying Messi isn't within the ideas that will be financed.
Besides with all the marketing that Jeep is doing after the FIAT acquisition - we should pay them. New revenues don't always come from a disciplined and drilled fans like the ones here...

PP: Aren't we the club with the longest standing family ownership in the world? At the very least there is NO other BIG club like us.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Commercial revenue is where we need to seriously increase, the only way to do that is to do well in the CL, this gains more fans, not winning serie a 45 years in a row. That's why Milan earn more revenue than us, because they still have fans from their glory years (03-07 run).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)