The Financial Situation (12 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Last 6 months he was along with Tevez and Bonucci our best.
Last 6 games maybe. But it's all conjecture because he obviously wasn't fit for a long time.

The most naturally talented player and most profitable is obviously Pogba, the most influential was Tevez. Marchisio and Bonucci both had superior seasons, in my my humble opinion. In the previous two seasons I would say Vidal was our most important, along with Barzagli.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
That is some nice growth. Calciopoli obviously killed us, and those two shit seasons halted a lot of progress, but we've made a couple of big jumps in the last 5 years.

I wonder if this includes *esitimated* cl market pool as well as prize money and commercial revenue/merchandize sales.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Transfer fee? We're getting chicken feed.

We're losing the best box to box midfielder in the World for less than Benteke cost.

- - - Updated - - -

He also had injury problems.
Honestly, I'm upset about Vidal leaving and any rationality has gone out the window.

Compound that with not knowing who'll come in as number 10, I may aswell be put on suicide watch.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Honestly, I'm upset about Vidal leaving and any rationality has gone out the window.

Compound that with not knowing who'll come in as number 10, I may aswell be put on suicide watch.
Come on Nick this is fucking Juventus, we recycle high profile players all the time and always come out smelling of roses :D You should learn to detach yourself away from it a little bit, the modern game with modern players is so fickle, none of them end up staying for long, especially non-home nation players, and that goes for all teams and leagues.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
His hair is actually a doubftul account?
the hairs must not have come through

- - - Updated - - -

We're losing the best box to box midfielder in the World for less than Benteke cost.

- - - Updated - - -

dat dere pessotto

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Vidal, not fit for the most part of last year. Throw in this most recent season, he only returned partially to form for the last 6-8 matches. Now, he spent almost his entire off-season playing in another tournament with Chile. Knee problems, off the field problems, requests a transfer to Bayern and agrees to terms BEFORE we agree to terms with Bayern. Now we're talking of possibly replacing him with a TOP 3 CAM in Götze.

How is anybody surprised Vidal's being sold?

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Nico we're selling Arturo Vidal, not Diego Maradona. Get a grip!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Surely with those revenues we should be able to bring those types of players in my opinion.

Heck we sold Ogbonna, freed Tevez's wages, Pirlo, Pepe's, Storari's, got money for Berardi and made 100 million last season.

- - - Updated - - -

Last 6 months he was along with Tevez and Bonucci our best.
No he wasent. He got his defensive quality back, but Marchisio was more vital even then

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 9)