The Financial Situation (44 Viewers)

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Tecate will make our dreams of Cavani to Juve come true :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

the rest probably only support club america, UNAM and nexaca
necaxa...lol. this isnt the 90s.

the two most popular mexican teams in Mexico are America and Chivas. Followed by Cruz Azul, Unam, and Toluca.

- - - Updated - - -

Tecate will make our dreams of Cavani to Juve come true :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

the rest probably only support club america, UNAM and nexaca
necaxa...lol. this isnt the 90s.

the two most popular mexican teams in Mexico are America and Chivas. Followed by Cruz Azul, Unam, and Toluca.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
What?

- - - Updated - - -

Dem pesos :tuttosport:

Odd enough I was born near Tecate
In fact, there are over 22 million Juventus fans in the area, a figure which makes it the third-largest concentration of Bianconeri supporters in the world (source: repucom 2014). There has been a 35% increase in the number of fans in the region in the last four years.

Juventus also has a staunch Mexican following across the various social networks. Mexico provides 2.8 million of the Bianconeri’s Facebook followers, second only to Italy (source: Facebook Analytics), while the country is fifth in terms of the number of subscribers to the club’s official YouTube channel (source: YouTube Analytics)

http://www.juventus.com/juve/en/news/tecate-juventus-official-regional-beer

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
CL finalists. We are on the fucking world map again, baby.

I can assure you a lot of people were cheering against Madrid, and a lot of people will cheer vs Barcelona.

The growth of our brand throughout the world is huuuuuuuuuuge.

The only way to constantly achieve 350M + every year, on a consistent basis, from now on, is building the brand and making money from commercial revenue, Bayern style.

And for this, the most basic thing is worldwide reckognition of the brand.

Regardless of Serie A situation, WE MUST KEEP BIG IN EUROPE. Make the semis on a regular basis. Quarter finals every year. This is the way back to being an European powerhouse again.

If we win CL... I don't even want to think.

I'm really curious to see our commercial revenue of the next season, after the impact of this season's CL campaing may be measured.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
This CL run has done wonders for our brand, far more than winning serie a year in year out would do. we have to keep getting to the sf/final from here on out

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Winning Serie A is great, even if it's not exactly rated much as before, but it's obviously an important objective for us every year. I have absolutely no problem with this, as long as we also aim high (QFs at least) in the CL as well. This year is so fucking amazing, I know. It would be extremely hard achieving the same results in the coming years (we have a chance for a treble FFS. I have never witnessed something close since I've been a Juve fan) and I don't think we are expected to reach the finals every year, especially since it kinda involves a lot of luck and hitting form at the right time. QFs minimum is a reachable objective for a team like us year after year. Then we can build on that, Bayern style.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Winning Serie A is great, even if it's not exactly rated much as before, but it's obviously an important objective for us every year. I have absolutely no problem with this, as long as we also aim high (QFs at least) in the CL as well. This year is so fucking amazing, I know. It would be extremely hard achieving the same results in the coming years (we have a chance for a treble FFS. I have never witnessed something close since I've been a Juve fan) and I don't think we are expected to reach the finals every year, especially since it kinda involves a lot of luck and hitting form at the right time. QFs minimum is a reachable objective for a team like us year after year. Then we can build on that, Bayern style.
consistency is the thing we need in Europe. Sure this season is amazing but it will almost count for nothing if we don't perform next year and aim for a semi final spot.

Dortmund and Atletico done similar to us in recent years and have struggled to maintain that level.

We can't afford to do that as well we have to keep pushing for semi finals every year knocking out big teams.

It just gives so much exposure when the whole world is watching the game we are involved in.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
The difference between us and them is that we are by far the biggest team in the country, they play second fiddle to Bayern and Real/Barca which gaves us an advantage that they never could have

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
If we get to the Semi's most years, and never ever fail before the QF stage (Which should be expected with our resources) our revenue will continue to grow and we'll eventually establish ourselves as one of the few elite clubs in every department.

It's achievable with the squad we have right now, as long as we keep investing properly and keep the attitude we have had since Conte took over.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
There's always a chance we go out in the qf's or even ro16. Say we draw Bayern or Barca in those stages, and go out. You couldn't really call that campaign a failure. Our goal should always been quarters AT LEAST, but it's all about the context.

So enjoy this final, chances are we wont be here again next year.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the only way to keep that level is to keep our stars. as others have said athletico and dortmund also reached finals, but have struggled since and it's because of selling their core players + not replacing properly

as long as we keep the core players and bring in suitable replacements for the aging ones like pirlo we will be a cl heavy weight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)