The Financial Situation (70 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
i think other companies besides Jeep on our jerseys going forward. Companies within the Fiat family. That includes, Fiat, Jeep, Chrysler, New Holland, Maserati, Ferrari , Lancia, Alfa Romeo and a couple others.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I know their business is cars, but damn, paying 80M a year to Vettel alone is so fucking shitty :(

I've been reading that in 2013 Exor sold their SGS stakes for 2B.

Now they've just sold their Cushman & Wakefield shares for 2.5B.

Their current equity is like 25B or something... they are crazily wealthy right now.

They have huge liquidity... I'd hope they could offer a bigger loan with low interests to Juve... something like 500M...

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I know their business is cars, but damn, paying 80M a year to Vettel alone is so $#@!ing $#@!ty :(

I've been reading that in 2013 Exor sold their SGS stakes for 2B.

Now they've just sold their Cushman & Wakefield shares for 2.5B.

Their current equity is like 25B or something... they are crazily wealthy right now.

They have huge liquidity... I'd hope they could offer a bigger loan with low interests to Juve... something like 500M...
They're probably gonna buy something and i read somewhere that they got the ok to form a Bank. I know because many fans said "wow now we can do like Real Madrid"

xd Btw i don't think they're gonna do anything for Juventus. Just loans at best

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
They're probably gonna buy something and i read somewhere that they got the ok to form a Bank. I know because many fans said "wow now we can do like Real Madrid"

xd Btw i don't think they're gonna do anything for Juventus. Just loans at best
They definitely aren't allowed to donate money to the club.

But if they have more liquidity than they need, they can simply loan it to the club at very low interest rates and at a very long intallment timeline. This would already be amazing. That's what they did when Agnelli went in (I think it was 100M).

But they definitely aren't giving money to Juventus or paying more than the club's market value on sponsorships. Actually they pay less. Lol.

Juve will never be financed by a magnate person or company. Just gotta grow by our own hands. That's what Bayern did. Of course the ceilling is lower because we are in a bankrupt country. Arsenal, Bayern, etc, have improved a lot couting with the aadvantage of being in a thriving economic envinroment.

The 2 big Spanish clubs are also in a bakrupt country, but they have crazy benefits from government, and their brand is established.

It's gonna need very hard work so Juve can reach its ceilling - and it won't be close do Bayern, Man Utd, Barcelona and Madrid.

All the rest is reacheable, including clubs like City, Chelsea and PSG, since their ownership won't last forever.

Right now we are already close to Arsenal. It's a pattern we must follow. If we accomplish this, it's enough money to build CL contending teams.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
They definitely aren't allowed to donate money to the club.

But if they have more liquidity than they need, they can simply loan it to the club at very low interest rates and at a very long intallment timeline. This would already be amazing. That's what they did when Agnelli went in (I think it was 100M).

But they definitely aren't giving money to Juventus or paying more than the club's market value on sponsorships. Actually they pay less. Lol.

Juve will never be financed by a magnate person or company. Just gotta grow by our own hands. That's what Bayern did. Of course the ceilling is lower because we are in a bankrupt country. Arsenal, Bayern, etc, have improved a lot couting with the aadvantage of being in a thriving economic envinroment.

The 2 big Spanish clubs are also in a bakrupt country, but they have crazy benefits from government, and their brand is established.

It's gonna need very hard work so Juve can reach its ceilling - and it won't be close do Bayern, Man Utd, Barcelona and Madrid.

All the rest is reacheable, including clubs like City, Chelsea and PSG, since their ownership won't last forever.

Right now we are already close to Arsenal. It's a pattern we must follow. If we accomplish this, it's enough money to build CL contending teams.
@Dru needs to read this. @Osman too, maybe?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I know why you are saying that (whatsapp convo), but no I dont need to read this, never was under any illusions when it comes to the financial reality of this club.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
It will be Fiat again? 17 million a season for 6 years? It s a better deal than te current one but if i compare with some other teams it should have been at least 20 million a season
If I were John Elkann I'd do it the way he's doing it right now (not in the best interest of Juve but who cares, the club is hardly making them much profit), but from a business point of view its a smart move for his other brands.

Using the name of Juve and the club exposure to The CL and therefore huge audience (all over the world) is the perfect marketing tool plus he hardly pay much in comparison to other companies in the business.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)